Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing you should be pissed about is whether the chapter is good on not, not about the break. Oda is putting in so much work in just one week than y'all will put in your whole life. Let the man take as many breaks as he wants you ungrateful pricks.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Besides, nothing said on this forum makes a lick of difference; Shueisha’s checks will keep clearing as long as Oda keeps milking the cash cow, and he’ll never have to work a day for the rest of his life once he’s done. Y’all don’t need to worship the guy like he’s the alpha and omega…he’s doing his job (increasingly poorly, I might add) and making his money so he can retire to a life of luxury that literally nobody here will ever come close to experiencing. That’s not a success story, that’s manipulation :kayneshrug:

Besides, nothing said on this forum makes a lick of difference; Shueisha’s checks will keep clearing as long as Oda keeps milking the cash cow, and he’ll never have to work a day for the rest of his life once he’s done. Y’all don’t need to worship the guy like he’s the alpha and omega…he’s doing his job (increasingly poorly, I might add) and making his money so he can retire to a life of luxury that literally nobody here will ever come close to experiencing. That’s not a success story, that’s manipulation :kayneshrug:
I mean he doesn't have to work a day in his life as things stand... He's clearly doing it out of passion at this point.

Not really, whos who was in the middle of a process to make him a possible new calamitie,.so OF COURSE that was more important to him at the moment.
This is false. Who’s Who used the Yamato search to bring Drake to Queen. The whole wanting to be a calamity thing was a red herring

besides all Oda had to do was a drop a hint of animosity and he failed to do that. All who’s who did was show indifference to the worst gen, which contradicts his sudden hatred

Status
Not open for further replies.