Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't.

That doesn't mean he can treat his readers like trash with such a pointless chapter that doesn't move the story forward.
1 event per chapter is a good rate ... and we most likely have that with Sun God
making fights longer and showing that to us is something we all begged him to do as well ...

this chapter is not a bad one

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Kubo got violently ill near the end of Bleach to where he will not do a weekly series ever again, Kishimoto won't do the art ever again for a weekly series, Gege is on a month+ (potentially longer break as just Gege has said he wants a month break) even though he is relatively new, etc.

Weekly Schedules are painful and your body doesn't really adapt, its just really luck that people have been able to do this for so long but its damaging to your health, there is a reason the comic industry is beweekly to monthly.

Don't forget even Miura died not to long ago so no company is gonna take a chance and let one of there stars die working.

pretty much most people work to much.
I get it, the requirements of this job are ruthless. Acting like Oda and other mangaka don’t know what they’re signing up for is willful ignorance in my eyes; they wanted to do this for their life’s work, and every dream comes on the back of major sacrifices. Nobody made this guy introduce a thousand secondary characters with no purpose or bring his story to a plodding limp in terms of pacing, these are all executive decisions and blame should be laid in the proper places. I have loved OP for more than half my life at this point, but there’s absolutely no reason I should still be reading it because the story truly could have been told in its entirety and concluded in an acceptable manner by now…chapters like this one are a big reason why it hasn’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.