Status
Not open for further replies.
For the breaks, to explain them to anyone that want to know the reasons :
  • The first break of the Jump is because of the Olympics. It happened last year as well (even with them cancelled)
  • The second one is the classic break of Summer for Obon.
As for why Oda is taking a break now it's to avoid 2 breaks back to back and so fans can at least have 1 chapter every 2 weeks.“

if y’all wonder why

I need to see Jinbei Naruto running now. Water ninjutsu are my favourite too! Wish we saw more of what Tobirama could do with it...At least Jinbei is helping to make up for it, his moves at Marineford were AMAZING! And Kisame was the goat too!

Makes me wish all the more for a water DF or even logia and paramecia versions.
Fishman Style: Suiton no jutsu

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Break them chap then break then break then chap then break
Will never get over the fact that I’m some random office drone and I get fewer breaks from my meaningless job than the author of one of the greatest mangas ever created…I don’t have millions of people hanging on my every word like he does, but he gets his own breaks AND the magazine’s off weeks. I get that he does more intense work than I do, but he’s also been doing it for almost 25 years, don’t tell me his body hasn’t adapted to the rigors of the job and he still needs to be handled like a fucking Faberge egg.

Status
Not open for further replies.