Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though I like this chapter a lot because of WsW vs Jinbe part, I must say something negativ overall.
Tama... Tama ....Tama
Each page with this girl take,each single screentime, each page for Tama meaning less for other one piece character and I hate it a lot.

This is a fucking war with multiple battles, each page with Tama get, each one of them could get Robin vs BM or King. This is a waste of potential and why? Because Oda want his shitty Momotaru story(Tama story)with Tama in a war. But nobody care for that shit. People not read One piece for Tama. How he and his editors doesn't get it. It kinda sad at this point,Tama plot should move one in a single chapter, yet this shitty character get almost in every chapter screentime. Is this what Oda wanked for years or his editors? This is not the one piece with we love in the past. Yes side characters get screentime. But this time they take more then as they should be.

The sad part is, I though Tama plot would be over after the last chapter but with the current chaase I fear that Tama going to get more and more screentime. That is really bad, one of the most mistake with Oda ever done.
Agreed with everything you said here. Tama is one of the major flaws this arc has, and Oda and co. are just drawing her in every chapter. My honest question here is that if Oda is making this decision by himself or maybe the editors want Tama to appear in every chapter 'cause you know , this show is not for adults , it is for teens. Hope it gets better someday. Current One Piece is drastically losing readers each week, not only because the plot is not particularly interesting, but also because the pacing is too slow, nothing meaningful happens. But we got Tama chapters, Berserk's Golden Age level of chapters... Incredible.

Agreed with everything you said here. Tama is one of the major flaws this arc has, and Oda and co. are just drawing her in every chapter. My honest question here is that if Oda is making this decision by himself or maybe the editors want Tama to appear in every chapter 'cause you know , this show is not for adults , it is for teens. Hope it gets better someday. Current One Piece is drastically losing readers each week, not only because the plot is not particularly interesting, but also because the pacing is too slow, nothing meaningful happens. But we got Tama chapters, Berserk's Golden Age level of chapters... Incredible.
There’s no way teens like more Tama either lol.

There’s no way teens like more Tama either lol.
I don't know the reason why Oda created Tama, and I honestly can't even think about 1.
It is beyond my comprenhension. Even bleach in its final didn't have the idea of creating a walking plot tool disguised as a 8year old kid.
Momo was more than enough for the story in my opinion, and even him is a pain in the ass whenever he appears.

I don't know the reason why Oda created Tama, and I honestly can't even think about 1.
It is beyond my comprenhension. Even bleach in its final didn't have the idea of creating a walking plot tool disguised as a 8year old kid.
Momo was more than enough for the story in my opinion, and even him is a pain in the ass whenever he appears.
I wouldn’t mind that we have a walking 8 year old plot tool if she wasn’t shoved to the forefront. All this gifter stuff could be minor side stuff we briefly touch on here or there with Tama mostly on the sidelines. We don’t need her running around the live floor getting the most panel time of the raid lol.

The real problem is that Oda couldve ended her role in 1 chapter max, but somehow he's having a fetish for drawing her.

Even though I like this chapter a lot because of WsW vs Jinbe part, I must say something negativ overall.
Tama... Tama ....Tama
Each page with this girl take,each single screentime, each page for Tama meaning less for other one piece character and I hate it a lot.

This is a fucking war with multiple battles, each page with Tama get, each one of them could get Robin vs BM or King. This is a waste of potential and why? Because Oda want his shitty Momotaru story(Tama story)with Tama in a war. But nobody care for that shit. People not read One piece for Tama. How he and his editors doesn't get it. It kinda sad at this point,Tama plot should move one in a single chapter, yet this shitty character get almost in every chapter screentime. Is this what Oda wanked for years or his editors? This is not the one piece with we love in the past. Yes side characters get screentime. But this time they take more then as they should be.

The sad part is, I though Tama plot would be over after the last chapter but with the current chaase I fear that Tama going to get more and more screentime. That is really bad, one of the most mistake with Oda ever done.
this man spittin facts

I wouldn’t mind that we have a walking 8 year old plot tool if she wasn’t shoved to the forefront. All this gifter stuff could be minor side stuff we briefly touch on here or there with Tama mostly on the sidelines. We don’t need her running around the live floor getting the most panel time of the raid lol.
It's mainly because Beast Pirates are about SMILE users and she, well ,has a hax devil fruit that casually works with those smile users.
If she haddn't that fruit then I would've been cool with her...

Status
Not open for further replies.