牙銃
牙閃(きばせん)噛みつき

指銃斑

Q: 正確なサブタイトル教えて欲しい
フーズフーはこの話で倒せたっぽい?
A: ジンベエVSフーズ・フー
倒したかも知れないしたおしてないかもどっちとも取れるけど、奥義出したし倒したんじゃないかな

Using Google translation:
Q: Also, please tell us about the new technique of Who'sWho!
A: Monthly walk(probably moonwalk)
Fang gun
Fang flash bite
Shave
Finger gun spot

Q: Please tell me the exact subtitle
Does Who's Who seem to have been defeated in this story?
A: Jinbe VS Who's Who
I may have defeated it or not, but I think I've defeated it because it's a mystery.

Overall seems a chapter with great fight scene, both WsW and Jinbe use a lot of skills. He also answer if WsW is defeated or not, he don't know it but his personal opinion is that he think he is defeated.

All in all Who's Who is definitely an interesting character, much needed in the context of Onigshima, Honestly I think all of the Tobi Roppo should have been integrated in the earlier Acts of Wano, Oda should have substituted them in for the Gifters.They would have strengthened this arc honestly.

Now Who's Who is going to be defeated next chapter, and I cant help but feel he could have been utilized better, if he is indeed the strongest member of the best pirates outside of the commanders.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
So Jinbe use this attacks:
-Ippon Seoi Tide
-Soshaku(Rough shark, A technique to crush the wrist with grip strength)
-Onigawara Masaken

Cool to see more new attacks of Jinbe.
These new attacks sound pretty dope!

I wonder how Jinbe's going to deal with WsW's speed.

He also answer if WsW is defeated or not, he don't know it but his personal opinion is that he think he is defeated.
Even if WsW is defeated, he'll probably immediately get back up.
Post automatically merged:

Honestly I think all of the Tobi Roppo should have been integrated in the earlier Acts of Wano
Black Maria should have been introduced when the Straw Hats were in the Flower Capital.

Guess we will find out next chapter, though depending on how it looks at the end of the chapter it be an easy guess.
Yeah but also it could be like with Cracker, people though he was defeated in chapter 837too but he was up in chapter 838 again.
I think WsW is not going down that easily, these ancient zoan have crazy endurance with get highlight by Oda a lot.

I think this fight will continue. The question is if Oda want to end it next chapter or later after Sasaki and BM get defeated?

Status
Not open for further replies.