Status
Not open for further replies.
Using Google translation:
Q: Also, please tell us about the new technique of Who'sWho!
A: Monthly walk(probably moonwalk)
Fang gun
Fang flash bite
Shave
Finger gun spot

Q: Please tell me the exact subtitle
Does Who's Who seem to have been defeated in this story?
A: Jinbe VS Who's Who
I may have defeated it or not, but I think I've defeated it because it's a mystery.

Overall seems a chapter with great fight scene, both WsW and Jinbe use a lot of skills. He also answer if WsW is defeated or not, he don't know it but his personal opinion is that he think he is defeated.
WsW got defeated

Are they lol? The future joy king pirate boy is playing gotta catch em all with power ups during this raid. They are not winning at all. They’re watching the creation of their instrument of doom lmao.
Nah, whatever their main intentions are behind this will be full-filled, without any loss from their side. Oda's gonna hype them up for the final war too. Yeah, their doom is coming but it's waiting up until the final war.

Using Google translation:
Q: Also, please tell us about the new technique of Who'sWho!
A: Monthly walk(probably moonwalk)
Fang gun
Fang flash bite
Shave
Finger gun spot

Q: Please tell me the exact subtitle
Does Who's Who seem to have been defeated in this story?
A: Jinbe VS Who's Who
I may have defeated it or not, but I think I've defeated it because it's a mystery.

Overall seems a chapter with great fight scene, both WsW and Jinbe use a lot of skills. He also answer if WsW is defeated or not, he don't know it but his personal opinion is that he think he is defeated.
Keep in mind that Jinbe uses a strong new attack the last pages, however we've seen instances where Oda will make the protagonists hit the villains with strong moves, but they get up next chapter.

Franky vs Fukuro had this exact instance, where it looked like Franky knocked out Fukuro until it was shown next chapter that he wasn't down just yet.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
So far I love his fightstyle(show already 5skills of Six powers),only one think is left and I think we seeing it in the next chapters or in the end of the fight:

Would love to see haki combination with Rokushiki. This fight has a lot of potential, let see if Oda can play it out.

:steef:
lmao Usopp

I mean your guys who said Zoro will be coming back next chapter, but instead we get Tama spotlight and Jimbei spotlight over Zoro. That's on you guys, not us.
Would you care for me to bring posts of people saying this was a sanji chapter? Yes or no?

One is down waiting to get healed while one is up fighting curently and the chapter still isn't focused around him. Which actually disappoints since I was hoping for some sanji feats.

Hence why your point was bullshit. We don't knownif this new drug works immediately or if it still takes time to heal.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Rough Translation line by line: Ippon sei ( judo move) Rough Shark Technique, a biting technique to crush wrists with heavy grip strength Something related to "mystery" of sword of Onigashima (that huge sword infront of the skull) Break next week (did not understand the last line; it mentioned being "mergered" and "color" at first, so I expect a double page color spread)

Q: New techniques from Who's Who? A: Monthly walk, Fang Gun, Fang Flash Bite, Shave (Soru), Finger Gun Spot (probably referring to more accurate Finger Gun) Q: What is exactly happening, is Who's Who confirmed to be defeated? A: He may have been defeated or not. I think he's been defeated but it's a mystery.
Post automatically merged:

Nika is obviously Sanji
Sanji is also Joy Boy.

Status
Not open for further replies.