Status
Not open for further replies.
1019:Robin negs Black Maria with 1 giant hand clap while brook takes down all her subordinates

1020:Franky bodies Sasaki with random energy blade

1021:Sanji negs hybrid queen in base with 0% damage and no raid suit

1022:half dead zoro writes King’s name in the death note and king has a sudden heart attack……

My predictions for the next few chapters based on Oda’s current pacing and track record of the SH fights

ru
Now I wonder

If Jinbe can one shot WsW after some fight it might be that Kaido can still one shot Yamato after some fight if not earlier. At first the gaps between the two men didn't appear as large at all, and now we are gazing at something not really that expected. :shocking:
Not expected? Are you fucking kidding me? For the entirety of Wano arc I've been saying that JINBE IS GOING TO FIGHT AGAINST JACK AFTER WsW, under every fucking thread I've been debating with people about that "especially with Zorotards" who were for some fucked up reason against it. Here's just one example....👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇

- He's not a threat to anyone. He won't burn villages or anything like that. Regarded as a very stable and capable person.
- He used to be a first mate so he was in Fisher Tigers shadow.
- His bounty was frozen for a long time and he stopped pirating, he was just protecting Fishman Island
- Oda had to give him a low bounty so he could join the Straw Hats. I mean Tamago is 9 millions away from Jinbei...
- Absolutely ridiculous bounty inflation. Caribou at 210 and Crocodile at 81 (and at the time was said to have 162 if the bounty was active). In my view Izo shouldn't really be much above 200-300.
Bobbins bounty says otherwise

1019:Robin negs Black Maria with 1 giant hand clap while brook takes down all her subordinates

1022:half dead zoro writes King’s name in the death note and king has a sudden heart attack……

My predictions for the next few chapters based on Oda’s current pacing and track record of the SH fights
S and Z get 2. Read Dressrosa

Jinbe vs Jack aren´t happening, stop.
Same people going cry when WsW still fighting next chapter.
Oda handle this arc like enies lobby, even if you disagree you can see him having is fun to draw the raid.
He not going to rush it.
Jimbei and WsW got more than one chapter and the fight is still there....don't understand why people cry about that they got only one chapter....on the other hand, we have people who are crying that Jimbei and WsW got one full chapter....sigh....One Piece fandom is really diverse....it is clear that Oda is not going to skip fights judging how much time he invested in Jimbei vs WsW fight....

Jinbe vs Jack aren´t happening, stop.
Same people going cry when WsW still fighting next chapter.
Oda handle this arc like enies lobby, even if you disagree you can see him having is fun to draw the raid.
He not going to rush it.
I think people would be happy to see the fight continue.

Also they've acknowledged how wanos pacing feels rushed. He is rushing to finish his story.

1020: Luffy comes back on the rooftop
1025: Luffy bodied Kaido
1026: Luffy goes down to help against Big Mom
1028: Luffy also bodies Big Mom
End of the raid, the alliance wins
:steef:

ru

Not expected? Are you fucking kidding me? For the entirety of Wano arc I've been saying that JINBE IS GOING TO FIGHT AGAINST JACK AFTER WsW, under every fucking thread I've been debating with people about that "especially with Zorotards" who were for some fucked up reason against it. Here's just one example....👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇👇
It was not that foreseeable that Jinbe would one shot WsW in this chapter, going off the pace of the fight it would have felt illogical beforehand, not necessarily impossible obviously. As a matter of fact even the Jinbe v Jack situation for instance were not an imminent priority more logically.

Good question.

It would depend on what Sanji accomplishes against Queen but it's not exactly clear where WsW stands before Queen precisely. I think it's fair to assume that Queen can also mid diff WsW like Jinbe might have accomplished.
If two characters do several named attacks. Are trading blows etc and one person does a final move finisher then
it's not a mid diff. A middiff is Doffy vs luffy pre g4

Status
Not open for further replies.