Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, two more chapters.

- Chapter 1 (Jinbei vs WW + other events) both Jinbei and WW lends few hit to each other + one of the two temporarily knocks the other. Done

- Chapter 3 (Jinbei vs WW + other events) where WW goes all out and whoop Jinbei's ass+ knock him for a minute or two.

- Chapter 2 (only Jinbei vs WW) > where Jinbei goes all out and finishes him off and breaks his mask as a symbol of his defeat.

This is how Oda writes the ST fights. If you don't believe me go and read the previous fights.
Nah. After the Versus chapter of a Strawhat there is usually only one more chapter, if the fight continues it finishes in the next one.

if i was who's who after that beating.
i would stay down too
"Who's Who uses “Rankyaku” in Jinbe's face but he withstands it without problems."

"Who's Who shoots a “Gagan” again but Jinbe simply withstands it with his body again. Who's Who is shocked and tries to jump away, but he falls over and realize that Jinbe is stepping on his tail."

"Jinbe's punch hits Who's Who in the face"

yikes

"As Who's Who screams in pain, Jinbe grabs both of his wrists and breaks them "

"Who's Who uses “Rankyaku” in Jinbe's face but he withstands it without problems."

"Who's Who shoots a “Gagan” again but Jinbe simply withstands it with his body again. Who's Who is shocked and tries to jump away, but he falls over and realize that Jinbe is stepping on his tail."

"Jinbe's punch hits Who's Who in the face"

You really think this sounds like a man who is gonna get up, heal really fast, fight against Jinbei on a collapsed floor, and give Jinbei an extreme diff fight while struggling, AFTER HE RAN AWAY FROM JINBEI SHOCKED?

Come on man.
I do fundamentally think at this point, if he recovers, his literal only choice is Brook (strong IF, but I find it fascinating he broke the floor to Brooks floor)

It's either he stays support for a fight that's clearly Robin focused, or he gets his own "weakened" fight. Idk it's a lose lose now.

I do think Jinbe has to be placed somewhere else though, he seems fine. If we are doing the whole new monster trio thing, it would be worth giving him to Jack.

This will be a good battle but WW's is not defeated. All beats pirates, including the ones with artificial DF, have impressive endurance and recovery power.

We haven't seen WW's use haki. He has to have haki and I'm sure several fans are waiting for a CP member or former to use haki with their martial arts style.

Cool fight chapter but if W'sW is already done, that makes 3 tobi roppo that had (in my opinion) a somewhat rushed ending to their fights.
Ironic that Ulti and P1 show up in the cover lol

Why would Jinbe protect an enemy thougt?He needs to save strenght to fight Kaido's army!I hope WsW survives by himself and joins Kidd later!
Jinbe is an honorabl man. I think him saving who’s who’s life despite who’s who being a complete ass would be a good way to show his character and really makes him fit in with the straw hats brand of piracy to kick ass but respect your enemiess

H

humanbeing

Straw Hats Pirates vs Red Hair Pirates Hype
yes you could say that and we saw how strong Yamato is , she didn't care to get serious with F6 and is now fighting her father. It is obvious , F6 is no match for serious Yamato or Jinbe.
and who knows how strong Oda will make Franky be.

Status
Not open for further replies.