Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro fans hype Jinbei for the sake of bashing Sanji, and with the worst argues possible :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:

"Who's Who is Queen's rival" :kaidowhat:

"CP-0 respects Jinbei" :quest::kawak:

"Sanji got HuRt by Page One, almost Low diffed, Sanji went all out it's confirmed" :watchout:
Not everything is about Sanji. Jimbei is just a monster. Who’s who can easily challenge a calamity and Jimbei had a geat performance against him. Do you think that Queen would do better than Jimbei? Put some respect on Wimbeis name
Post automatically merged:

Sure mate.
:milaugh:

If WW is done then the tobi roppo are on the same level there is no difference between them also this means Kaido's crew is top heavy thats why the weakest calamity worth a billion
Reflects Luffys crew perfectly. Flying 6 don't really matter and them being able to challenge the calamities was all talk.

If Kaido picked Jack ( possibly king and queen ) personally then nobody is really replacing that hierarchy.

Luffy Zoro Sanji Jinbe ( maybe Yamato if they join ) are the only ones that matter combat wise. The rest are there for fluff.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Zoro fans hype Jinbei for the sake of bashing Sanji, and with the worst argues possible :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh: :gokulaugh:

"Who's Who is Queen's rival" :kaidowhat:

"CP-0 respects Jinbei" :quest::kawak:

"Sanji got HuRt by Page One, almost Low diffed, Sanji went all out it's confirmed" :watchout:
when sanji defeat page one?:usoprice::usoprice::usoprice:
i only see page one well and sanji run away after he use his strongest attack:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Being tied to a plot doesn't mean Inu will win.
Post automatically merged:

You know it's happening lmao. Yamato v Jack was always just a guess. Zoro vs King has always been a claim. There is a difference. I've never claimed Yamato vs Jack as absolute.
yet to happen
based on the assumption that all executives will fall to a strawhat
lets see how inu shakes things
jinbei got his fight
with a title to go with it
who's who is his matchup in wano.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
So this fight was a solid mid diff (I'll confirm until I see how clean Jinbe is).

Although WW will likely resurface, there is nothing he can do, in fact Jinbe has broken his fingers and wrists.

Jinbe is a YC4, definitely above veteran/tobiroppo level
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:
the candiboys are unsecure

So this fight was a solid mid diff (I'll confirm until I see how clean Jinbe is).

Although WW will likely resurface, there is nothing he can do, in fact Jinbe has broken his fingers and wrists.

Jinbe is a YC4, definitely above veteran/tobiroppo level
That's why it seems "possible" to have him potentially fight Brook. Jinbe broke the floor to the 3rd floor, and we can't be sure if seimei kikan is something he knows to help heal.

Seimei Kikan is essentially "life restore". It allowed Kumadori to manipulate his hair and body at a crazy rate. Lucci did the same. Surely the rival of Lucci should be able to as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.