Status
Not open for further replies.
Did we get a chapter titled "Nami vs Ulti"?

Why don't you guys understand that a mangaka counts the number of panels he dedicates for each fight.
This isn't about chapters...it's about panels.
Jinbei vs WW fight was too short. It needs more panels, at least 30+ panels if we count the small cut ones.
Again if Nami had a chapter named "Nami x Ulti" you could argue that but she didn't.
I am just stating what Oda does in his manga not more and not less which is: most of the fights that got named in a chapter ends either in the chapter they got named or in the next one. There some few exceptions to this but the great majority follows this pattern.
And I also belive the fight is not over yet but I am pretty confident it won't go past the next chapter.

I

Indigo

Listen, if you want to believe that Who's Who is coming back for a fight, fine.

But just think for a second how beaten this dude just got.

He has an ancient saber tooth devil fruit, he was in hybrid form, he used all of Rokushiki skills that can damage (even upgraded versions of them), the only thing we don't know from spoilers is if he was using CoA.

Now just think about everything that Jinbei did.

1, Jinbei was able to dodge the Madara Shigan, that made the enemy say he was pretty fast for a Gyojin on land. So then, Jinbei was able to match Who's Who speed.

2, Jinbei's defense started overwhelming Who's Who, to the point that Who's Who broke HIS OWN finger attacking Jinbei.

3, Jinbei took a DUMP on Who's Who backstory, telling him to shut the fuck up.

4, Jinbei took a fucking Rankyaku to the face in close range like it was nothing.

5, Jinbei did all of this shit while Who's Who subordinates were watching and were just hyping him up.

6, Jinbei grabbed the man's wrists and broke them like twigs.

7, Jinbei made Who's Who get shocked from all of this and made him RUN AWAY AND FALL BECAUSE JINBEI WAS HOLDING HIS TAIL WITH HIS FOOT.

8, Jinbei destroyed his fucking lair / floor with a single hit.

IF Who's Who is not defeated in this chapter, this dude is still completely HUMILIATED. Not just him, his entire fucking family tree is ruined after this display by both Who's Who and Jinbei.

Unless he wasn't using Haki or he has an Awakened Form, wich is weird to me that he decided TO RUN AWAY in the middle of the fight if he had these other cards to play, this fight is done on a spiritual level.

Looks like the main fighters are going to save someone to get their opponents, Snaji saved Chopper to fight Queen, Zoro will most likely save King from Marco somehow, if WsW is defeated, i can see Inuarashi losing to hybrid Jack, then Jinbei coming to fight him. Considering Jinbei fought WsW for a long time (even with disadvantage) it should make Jinbei and Jack pretty even.

But thats only if WsW is done. Let's not jump into conclusions, let's keep this in mind.
Please anything, anything, just don't make Jinbei protecting Tama like he did with Luffy in MF. Please Oda don't do Jinbei dirty like that :josad:

That would be true if Oda didn't say this in an interview in 2017.

"ONE PIECE has more characters than before. He has to cram much information into one chapter to move forward with the story. Oda says he would be able to draw really impressive fight scenes only if he could keep drawing the fight scene for 2 chapters in a row.​
He feels ONE PIECE can now spend only 1 chapter at most on a fight scene."​
It doesn't really prove me wrong because let's say that for example Oda talked with his staff and decided that the Queen vs Sanji fight will include 200 panels (small cut panels are included).

- Then chapter X: he draws 50 panels.
- Chapter XX: he draws 40 panels.
That makes it 90.
- Then he will dedicate an entire chapter for Sanji vs Queen. (110 panels).

Why didn't oda let jinbe fight jack instead?
And why is the battle so short?
Honestly, I'm afraid queen vs sanji or zoro vs king are gonna be short battle as well:josad:
For most fights you usually want to see a good back and forth, but this kind of total domination from Jinbe was fun as hell to read from the summary imo. It really sells the reaction Kidd and Law had to him joining the SHs.

A more even fight with Jack wouldn’t leave Jinbe walking away feeling like such a monster.

Since many of us had Drake<=WsW or equal overall, would this mean Drake would take the same result against Jinbe?
:suresure:

Sadly is that after this chapter we need to wait for 2weeks to find out if it going really continue or if Jinbe won already.
Anyone who thinks that a Vet is above any Worst Gen SN at this point in the series shouldn’t be taken seriously. Drake mid diffs WsW. People just need to be patient and I promise you Drake will look impressive against Kaido/BM

Status
Not open for further replies.