Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think think WsW will be pawned off to Brook? Even if Jinbe hasn’t yet knocked out WsW, the fact that WsW’s finger bent 90 degrees just from hitting Jinbe’s hardened skin despite himself using hardening and Shigan indicates that WsW is only a mid diff for Jinbe and shouldn’t be Jinbe’s main fight
At this point no. A lot of assumptions were made with initial spoilers and the summary, even in my part. First I assumed the floor actually broke, but it just looks like it created a Shockwave. Now it really looks like he's not down yet, but his mask may actually be broken.

As of now I still think it's his fight, which was my original thought before the summaries had me questioning if he'd end up somewhere else.

I think all the defeated tobi roppo will do awakening at the same time . It's too early for wano fights end . I believe odas word ' marine Ford will look cute compared to wano' . I believe the battle will continue and give each SH high diff fight.
That would be the ideal scenario, having them all get back up with awakening for one last struggle.
Though for that to happen P1 would need an opponent and i'm not sure if Usopp was suposed to be it.

@Paperchampion23 I got heated up there and gave you a lot of shit but you are right, it's better to wait for chapter 1019 until we see the aftermath of that attack.
It's alright. I just try and tell people to be patient before we jump the gun. He still very well could have won already, but let's see because the way Oda drew it is actually very similar to how Oda drew Franky punching Fukuro, even with a closeup on his face. After that those 2 continued to fight for another 1.5 chapters.

Status
Not open for further replies.