Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Vergo's haki was only talk . Law cut through it like cutting through some onions :D i know because of his DF but he could not do the same with Doffy

Lol i still remember the clowns who were comparing Ace to vet level people. Guess even 18 years old Ace would have clowned those dudes :kobeha:
Jimbe is just more stronger than he was vs Ace, he served in impel down, fought in mf, was bms fighter, clashed with big mom. Ofc he grew in strength.
Ace is just laying in ground without doing shit in all his life, outside of killing his own captain and a lot of people because he is dumb af.
So yeah chill df down Ace fanboys.
**** almost gave his own „brother„ dementia, this is how dumb he was, and powerless.
1 Vet=Ace, no reasons to say that Ace is hot shit, because he isnt.

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
Honestly after witnessing how 3 of the F6 got absolutely destroyed, i don't see any hopes for BM and Sasaki :josad:
Yeah but Franky Robin and Brook are not Jimbe or Big Mom.

That’s why even if Jimbo already beat is F5 borderline high diff without any new PU it likely won’t be the case for other who are weaker than him.

the other SH will sweat buckets for sure

As i Said way before the Full sumary.

WsW isnt out.

jimbe achived the first goal of taking WsW mask out.
WsW Will be up again. And i can see he being the last F6 going down, oda prabably just showing that this is the main F6 fight,so he gave focus here, will show he coming back to the fight and then switch and make Sasaki, Black Maria and page One( i see him back up) going down First.

About Jack, i think he will defeat Inuu soon and luffy be the one to take him out.

Luffy wont Win against kaido 1v1, that wont happen, the yonko that he Will take out 1v1 Will be BB and before the final war,but luffy will take out Jack before kaido as a enemy he took himself.

Just wait..

As i Said way before the Full sumary.

WsW isnt out.

jimbe achived the first goal of taking WsW mask out.
WsW Will be up again. And i can see he being the last F6 going down, oda prabably just showing that this is the main F6 fight,so he gave focus here, will show he coming back to the fight and then switch and make Sasaki, Black Maria and page One( i see him back up) going down First.

About Jack, i think he will defeat Inuu soon and luffy be the one to take him out.

Luffy wont Win against kaido 1v1, that wont happen, the yonko that he Will take out 1v1 Will be BB and before the final war,but luffy will take out Jack before kaido as a enemy he took himself.

Just wait..
What's the point in Luffy smashing someone we all know he'd destroy?

With Blueno nobody expected it as it looked like a fairly even match but Current Luffy can fight Kaido 1v1, why waste Jack like that ?

S

stealthblack

Lol did anyone expect whoswho to give jimbei more then low diff fight? it doesn't even look like he had haki, just cp9 techniques

and lol at his katana being a knife
Post automatically merged:

I wonder if she's gonna fight topless .. :shame:
oda needs to keep them simps buying his volumes

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Enies Lobby Oda Gave Sanji a whole Element....... Sanji was never able to burn people nor did he use fire before that point and it came out of nowhere and Sanji didn't have to train for that either........ Diable Jambe is really no different from the Raid Suit, You just have a personal bias against the suit. Also Every powerup Sanjis gotten has changed him.....the only aspect that stays the same is the fact that Sanji Kicks.
Big differece between some fire a power that makes perfect sense for a cook and invisibility, a magical shield, thrusters and flight and who knows what else

Status
Not open for further replies.