Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, we only have one panel in which Doffy's awakening hit Bound Man on panel, with no real indication of damage. And Oda also didn't highlight how Doflamingo magically inflicted damage to Bound Man off screen as well.
I know Doffy stans try to push this agenda but Doflamingo's offensive strength was pretty much useless to Bound Man - otherwise Oda would have highlighted significant damage on panel.

Regardless of his weak offensive strength, Doflamingo is rather powerful because of his hax and DF versatility. Not many high tiers have answers to that.
At the very least he could defend himself for 20+ minutes while putting the pressure on Boundman and just from Luffy's appearance post G4 it kinda looked like Doffy scuffed him up a little.

Luffy was in a terrible condition while in WCI he was running around and even using G3.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
People need to realise how strong Katakuri really is. Doflamingo and Jinbe are not weak, Katakuri is simply stronger.

He is the only commander who acted as the arc boss of an arc which was focused about a certain Yonko. FS + Awakening + COC. Katakuri is special.
he only acted as the arc boss because there was no way they could big mom back then

At the very least he could defend himself for 20+ minutes while putting the pressure on Boundman and just from Luffy's appearance post G4 it kinda looked like Doffy scuffed him up a little.

Luffy was in a terrible condition while in WCI he was running around and even using G3.
Oda even said that Luffy should be able to walk just fine after using G4

Katakuri manhandled a Low High Tier (Ichiji) with no named attacks in seconds, ignored a Mid High Tier (Jinbe) including another Low High Tier (Bege) while he was about to whoop Luffy's ass (Mid High Tier at that moment).

He is the guy who pretty much clowned Bound Man with FS and Awakening.

Ofc he won't stomp Jinbe but I definitely do not see Jinbe winning to him.
Post automatically merged:

It was at that moment when King Riku made his speech iirc.
Bege > Pica or other way around?

It does not matter what he looks like.... He is ex prisoner and he did nothing relevant to the main cast+he was just a cp9 member.
Looking at the ops formula Wws is rly done, if this was Luffys main opponent, than he would survive this move, but he is just a side character.
Also looking at the ops formula im rly curious if Sanji wins in the next chapters vs Queen. The later is already in hybrid form and Sanji looks like he got this.
Wait for it
He will still fight next chapter

This is rather a good demonstration of Doflamingo's versatility to use his environment to effectively stall Bound Man till its timelimit is over. So yes, 20 mins stalling is good. Doffy would have done it better without the GK effect for sure.

Seriously, his G4th drawbacks are quite inconsistent at this point.
He just spammed his attacks against Dragon Kaido, yet he was in a similar condition like his fight against Doflamingo. Meanwhile Katakuri pummeled Bound Man for 20 mins - and unlike Doffy, we actually know that Kata's Awakening inflicted good damage to Bound Man, with brute force! - and despite of G4th drawbacks, Luffy could still run around.

It's quite simple if you ask me. The plot required Luffy to escape the Mirror World since Katakuri would have killed hakiless Luffy for sure.

People need to realise how strong Katakuri really is. Doflamingo and Jinbe are not weak, Katakuri is simply stronger.

He is the only commander who acted as the arc boss of an arc which was focused about a certain Yonko. FS + Awakening + COC. Katakuri is special.
I don't think they never understand.He doesn't know how to compare.He can give an example of the position of Zoro,who attacked Kaido with 4 novas, compare to Jinbei,who did not stop Kata with Luffy,Bege, Pedro next to him.

Bege > Pica or other way around?
Well, difficult. I think it's a stalemate. None can hurt the other. Big Father is really tough as hell.

he only acted as the arc boss because there was no way they could big mom back then
If his role wasn't that relevant, why did Katakuri get an extreme diff fight against the MC worth of 15 chapters? Why not make this arc like PH or Drum Island arc?

Katakuri is a confirmed COC user with broken Haki and special paramecia. Jinbe is strong but I have no reason to put him on par with Katakuri.

Why, he use his powerfull haki in that fist, he didn´t use it in Vagabond drill if I remember correctly(serious question did he use CoA?)

@Bogard , @MarineHQ62 , @Hanzo hattori , @Steven , @MonsterKaido , @TheKnightOfTheSea , @Sentinel , @Sadistic Senpai , @Fenaker , @Paperchampion23 , @Bounty , @Buusatan94
Something with take my attention from the battle:

Jinbe get damaged by Shigan, he use fullbody haki to block Shigan Madara.
I though first he was blocking every attack without any damage but that is not true, look closely into the panel, we can see Shigan Madara cut FBH Jinbe again and again the whole two panels until Jinbe put his haki at maximum(black lightning) where Wsw finally lose the CoA clash. With meaning during that time Jinbe get pierced a lot even though using full body haki!!!
That is actually impressive for both Jinbe and WsW, Jinbe for tanking all these shigan madara haki attacks, for WsW to pierce Jinbe though his fullbody CoA. What Jinbe using his with CoA is similar as what Katakuri and Luffy show in their fight, powerfull CoA, with black lightning.

That is actually impressive, now it make sense why Jinbe body was kinda messed up at the end of the chapter, he endure all the Shigan Madara attack who pierce him, pierce him and again pierce him,you can clearly see him losing blood even though using full body haki, that is actually a great feat for Wsw.

Also this chapter show again, people can focus their CoA at maximum where they get black lightning, that is the case with Jinbe,Katakuri and Luffy. As example Jinbe get pierced by WsW until the point when he had his focus at maximum 100% of CoA black lightning, then WsW downfall began.

Jinbe focus his CoA at maximum and hit WsW with Black lightning and fishman karate skill, the attack looks dope.
Overall I was little scared that the fight could be one sided battle for Jinbe, but it seems like that isn´t the case, WsW could hurt Jinbe though he even use his haki with is very nice, im sure Shigan Madara kinda give Jinbe a lot of damage.
Only Rokougan is need to shown and im perfectly fine about this battle.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Well, difficult. I think it's a stalemate. None can hurt the other. Big Father is really tough as hell.

If his role wasn't that relevant, why did Katakuri get an extreme diff fight against the MC worth of 15 chapters? Why not make this arc like PH or Drum Island arc?

Katakuri is a confirmed COC user with broken Haki and special paramecia. Jinbe is strong but I have no reason to put him on par with Katakuri.
he got that difficult fight because he was the last villain of the arc also he was a training tool

he got that difficult fight because he was the last villain of the arc also he was a training tool
So this is even better then. Which Commander would be a perfect training tool for Luffy? He got a great CoO boost from the fight. Luffy actively had to grow stronger mid-battle to beat Katakuri.

He needed TWO PUs to beat Katakuri, yet Katakuri still equally fought Luffy's second PU.

Katakuri manhandled a Low High Tier (Ichiji) with no named attacks in seconds, ignored a Mid High Tier (Jinbe) including another Low High Tier (Bege) while he was about to whoop Luffy's ass (Mid High Tier at that moment).

He is the guy who pretty much clowned Bound Man with FS and Awakening.

Ofc he won't stomp Jinbe but I definitely do not see Jinbe winning to him.

It was at that moment when King Riku made his speech iirc.
Doffy ran over Law who is stronger than Jinbe.

Law no diffed a Kinemon who is >= Izo a 510 million Commander.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
So this is even better then. Which Commander would be a perfect training tool for Luffy? He got a great CoO boost from the fight. Luffy actively had to grow stronger mid-battle to beat Katakuri.

He needed TWO PUs to beat Katakuri, yet Katakuri still equally fought Luffy's second PU.
My point is jinbe could give katakuri an extreme diff fight, i do believe kata would win but he would have to put in work.

Status
Not open for further replies.