Status
Not open for further replies.
People need to stop talking about Boundman as if though it's a person. Boundman is a tool when Luffy needs raw power. If raw power is not needed, it's useless and incomplete by itself.

It's quite clear WCI Oda wanted to showcase Tankman/Snakeman so he designed opponents with different powers. Luffy ALWAYS had Snakeman ins his arsenal and could have used it vs.Katakuri since the start if he knew his powers.

I think it's pretty obvious Nika is the true name of Joy Boy. He brought joy to the enslaved and therefore his moniker became Joy Boy. The hidden part of Luffy's declaration that Ace told Yamato not to laugh at and the same thing Roger said to Whitebeard & Oden would be proof of it, which is why it has been omitted.

That's why there'll be a new joyboy who inheritted Nika's will, hell they could even be Nika's descendent.
Actually I am inclined to think that Binks was JB. The song is deeply tied to the Void Century beyond reasonable doubt. Nika is Oda playing 3.5 D chess

my doffy respect is higher than it has ever been, around the right hands
but doffy at top tier is something I just cant see atm
which top tier would you even say he is comparable to
Fujitora... His meteors were doing nothing, and he got bullied by a basic Elephant Gun for people crying about Boundman. Doffy wanted to kill him.

Green bull/Fujitora got bruised from some Revo Commanders.

Why, he use his powerfull haki in that fist, he didn´t use it in Vagabond drill if I remember correctly(serious question did he use CoA?)
I don't know either. Not that it makes a difference. An attack not having COA doesn't mean it is weaker than another attack

Why, he use his powerfull haki in that fist, he didn´t use it in Vagabond drill if I remember correctly(serious question did he use CoA?)

@Bogard , @MarineHQ62 , @Hanzo hattori , @Steven , @MonsterKaido , @TheKnightOfTheSea , @Sentinel , @Sadistic Senpai , @Fenaker , @Paperchampion23 , @Bounty , @Buusatan94
Something with take my attention from the battle:

Jinbe get damaged by Shigan, he use fullbody haki to block Shigan Madara.
I though first he was blocking every attack without any damage but that is not true, look closely into the panel, we can see Shigan Madara cut FBH Jinbe again and again the whole two panels until Jinbe put his haki at maximum(black lightning) where Wsw finally lose the CoA clash. With meaning during that time Jinbe get pierced a lot even though using full body haki!!!
That is actually impressive for both Jinbe and WsW, Jinbe for tanking all these shigan madara haki attacks, for WsW to pierce Jinbe though his fullbody CoA. What Jinbe using his with CoA is similar as what Katakuri and Luffy show in their fight, powerfull CoA, with black lightning.

That is actually impressive, now it make sense why Jinbe body was kinda messed up at the end of the chapter, he endure all the Shigan Madara attack who pierce him, pierce him and again pierce him,you can clearly see him losing blood even though using full body haki, that is actually a great feat for Wsw.

Also this chapter show again, people can focus their CoA at maximum where they get black lightning, that is the case with Jinbe,Katakuri and Luffy. As example Jinbe get pierced by WsW until the point when he had his focus at maximum 100% of CoA black lightning, then WsW downfall began.

Jinbe focus his CoA at maximum and hit WsW with Black lightning and fishman karate skill, the attack looks dope.
Overall I was little scared that the fight could be one sided battle for Jinbe, but it seems like that isn´t the case, WsW could hurt Jinbe though he even use his haki with is very nice, im sure Shigan Madara kinda give Jinbe a lot of damage.
Only Rokougan is need to shown and im perfectly fine about this battle.
No where in the panels did Shigan Madara break through Jinbei's COA.
Don't try so hard to damage control. Jinbei tanked those hits and broke WW's fingers

Wano greatness, isn't Wano the greatest arc in one piece?
:amazing::pepestrike:
I want this arc to end sooner rather than later mate
:milaugh:
def not my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

Fujitora... His meteors were doing nothing, and he got bullied by a basic Elephant Gun for people crying about Boundman. Doffy wanted to kill him.

and how would you compare fuji to the following people
akainu
kaido
mihawk
bigmom

I want this arc to end sooner rather than later mate
:milaugh:
def not my opinion.
Post automatically merged:

and how would you compare fuji to the following people
akainu
kaido
mihawk
bigmom
Weaker than them... I said this before if you were to compare them to Sweet Commanders it'd be something like

Katakuri -> Kaido
Smoothie -> Aokiji
Cracker -> Fujitora
Snack (or something) -> Doflamingo

At the end of the day Katakuri > Snack, but still Sweet Commanders.

Dude, he tried to gang on Fujitora with his entire crew; and you talk about Doflamingo being comparable to Fujitora individually smh...
Also, Fujitora got "bullied" by EG? WTF? The last I remember is that Fuji effortlessly blocked a EG later like it's nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.