Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing desing for Yamato hybrid.

Sanji will take Queen arm and give it to Franky, probably that will be his powerup for the next arc, he could get Sasaki sword for the General Franky too.

Nothing much to say about the fight, will be hard for Franky to get any fight close to the one against Senor Pink.

Wondering what the SH will do while the F6 dont get back up to fight again and probably with awakening. There's a cool setups with the connection between Sun God and Sun Pirates with WsW and Jinbei, and the theory they Sasaki is Kokoro son and Chimney Father.

Wait at least for the official translation.
I've been round long enough to know that people who say "I'll change my mind with the official/anime/colored/databook" are just going to use that extra time to think up an excuse for why they aren't changing their mind.
Post automatically merged:

as usual oda with the fake hype, sasaki had the audacity to challenge the calamities, turned out he can't even handle two cannon/laser attacks, let alone queen who can spam laser beams.
The point of finishing attacks is to not get hit by them.

Nothing seems to imply that the fight is over, just like who's who. Either they're waiting to announce the defeat of all of the flying six in chapter 1021, or 1021 will show them get back up with awakening. I'm betting on the latter.
Sasaki allegedly saying "im taking you down me" imply they nothing he can do to win but be suicide so basically admit defeat as for who who who knows

Everyone here who's anti-"F6 recovering" can't even explain why the transitions feel entirely off. Yes, both Jinbe and Franky allegedly use their strongest techniques, but notice last time you see them:

These are the last times you see their faces before the scenes oddly transition away from their events. Now some people might not take this as a big deal, but this actually is really odd to me.

Take Jinbe's for example. He punches WsW in the face, we get ZERO closeup shots of WsW, no instances of the mask breaking, and he's screaming. The chapter ends and as a reader, I would 100% expect Oda to have shown the the outcome the next chapter, just like Sanji in Chapter 415 to 416:

It ends here

First page of Chapter 416:

Jinbe's scene ends in 1018, and we get zero updates in 1019 regarding it. Last thing we see is his angry face. Nothing regarding the outcome of the fight at all.

Now, do the same for Franky. It "allegedly" ends in the same chapter. If we are making that comparison, then you can just compare to Franky's last fight, in 775:

Once again, compare this:

to this:

Hopefully people can understand what I mean when I say this feels really off when it comes to the fights actually ending.

Even Ulti's "end" is really weird:

ZERO reaction from Nami. Literally this the last face you get from her:

Unlike:

And this is not a "pre" vs "post" timeskip thing. Zoro's fight with Pica ends this way and gives the same effect. I showed Franky's fight with Senor Pink. All of Luffy's fights end this way. Fishman Island was a big montage of these moments. The way the F6 fights are ending in Wano is not normal. Either no narrator announcement of said victory, nor acknowledgement from the main character that they won, or a "don" scene of the villain laying unconscious.

Last edited:
Everyone here who's anti-"F6 recovering" can't even explain why the transitions feel entirely off. Yes, both Jinbe and Franky allegedly use their strongest techniques, but notice last time you see them:

These are the last times you see their faces before the scenes oddly transition away from their events. Now some people might not take this as a big deal, but this actually is really odd to me.

Take Jinbe's for example. He punches WsW in the face, we get ZERO closeup shots of WsW, no instances of the mask breaking, and he's screaming. The chapter ends and as a reader, I would 100% expect Oda to have shown the the outcome the next chapter, just like Sanji in Chapter 415 to 416:

It ends here

Jinbe's scene ends in 1018, and we get zero updates in 1019 regarding it. Last thing we see is his angry face. Nothing regarding the outcome of the fight at all.

Now, do the same for Franky. It "allegedly" ends in the same chapter. If we are making that comparison, then you can just compare to Franky's last fight, in 775:

to this:

Hopefully people can understand what I mean when I say this feels really off when it comes to the fights actually ending.

Unlike:

And this is not a "pre" vs "post" timeskip thing. Zoro's fight with Pica ends this way and gives the same effect. I showed Franky's fight with Senor Pink. All of Luffy's fights end this way. Fishman Island was a big montage of these moments. The way the F6 fights are ending in Wano is not normal
WCI fights didn’t end in a title card, and neither did Kamazo vs Zoro

I've been round long enough to know that people who say "I'll change my mind with the official/anime/colored/databook" are just going to use that extra time to think up an excuse for why they aren't changing their mind.
Post automatically merged:

The point of finishing attacks is to not get hit by them.
general canon (air blast) did nothing to baby 5 and buffalo, and radical beam is as strong as kong gun, you'd expect an ancient zoan to at least endure of those attacks mid diff.

It ends here

to this:

Unlike:

And this is not a "pre" vs "post" timeskip thing. Zoro's fight with Pica ends this way and gives the same effect. I showed Franky's fight with Senor Pink. All of Luffy's fights end this way. Fishman Island was a big montage of these moments. The way the F6 fights are ending in Wano is not normal
no dude you dont understand. its just oda being a bad writer. if theyre down it means hes a bad writer. if they get back up it means hes a bad writer. no matter what happens in the story or why its happening if it doesnt fit my headcanon imagination of what pre-timeskip one piece was when i was a little kid, its bad because its different. actually even if it does fit my imagination its bad because smh why cant oda do anything different. its always the same ideas, what a bad writer.

At this point it's pretty safe to say that Sanji is gonna defeat Queen with the same ease as Jimbei defeated Who's Who and Franky dealt with Sasaki.
I could be wrong but Queen is literally at his best mode and all Sanji has to say is "cool, Franky's gonna love whatever technology you're using." :sanmoji:

Honestly I wouldn’t be giving him shit if he didn’t have to jump to defend Oda all the time

at some point it becomes annoying
you're annoyed that I have a different opinion on things? I can give oda a lot of shit for things. I didn't like that (if it is actually the end) how the end of the ulti fight was handled. Along with that the Olin plotline was BS. I still give arcs like Long ring and syrup village a 4/10. have I insulted oda enough to your liking

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
queen must have a very advanced power source in order for him to be able to spam those powerful laser beams

for franky to replicate that feat he'll need to abandon his cola energy system, but i really can't see that happening, so he might find a way to implement a similar technique at the cost of lower AP.
Teseract.

MCU collab confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.