Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"But but Sasaki is stronger than Page One"

"Sasaki is WsW's rival so he's a candidate for Calamity spots"

Man, I never wrong when I say that Sasaki is the weakest F6.:akasalt:

Nice map and cover page (Nami and Robin though)

Sanji casually dancing around Queen's hybrid form while smiling.
At this rate, he might actually mid diff Queen without the RS like I said before.

"Franky would love this kind of technology"

Ah shit, Sanji is gonna pull a Garou isn't he?

Queen after his fight with Sanji must be like:

Zoro have a nail/needle phobia?
Not surprising to be honest.......

Luffy is back!!!!!
And need some meat cuz meat is the Senzu Bean of One Piece.

And Stag Bettle dude!!!!!

Sasaki's hybrid form looks.......

Meh.

His sword looks cool though.

And Sasaki can fly......

"You move real weird!! I didn't think this would turn into an ariel battle!"

This is like Oda's middle finger to the people that said "Sanji vs King"

"Everyone fears the Beast Pirates because of the Flying Six!"

Kaido and the Calamity:

And yeah, no way Sasaki is down. We haven't seen his flashback and the usual "one-liner" that ends the fight. But who knows?

Yamato!!!!!:steef::sweat::amazing::blush: Her fruit looks cool and seems pretty strong judging by Kaido's words.

Pretend that the Oden shit doesn't exist.

Good chapter.

Everyone here who's anti-"F6 recovering" can't even explain why the transitions feel entirely off. Yes, both Jinbe and Franky allegedly use their strongest techniques, but notice last time you see them:

These are the last times you see their faces before the scenes oddly transition away from their events. Now some people might not take this as a big deal, but this actually is really odd to me.

Take Jinbe's for example. He punches WsW in the face, we get ZERO closeup shots of WsW, no instances of the mask breaking, and he's screaming. The chapter ends and as a reader, I would 100% expect Oda to have shown the the outcome the next chapter, just like Sanji in Chapter 415 to 416:

It ends here

First page of Chapter 416:

Jinbe's scene ends in 1018, and we get zero updates in 1019 regarding it. Last thing we see is his angry face. Nothing regarding the outcome of the fight at all.

Now, do the same for Franky. It "allegedly" ends in the same chapter. If we are making that comparison, then you can just compare to Franky's last fight, in 775:

Once again, compare this:

to this:

Hopefully people can understand what I mean when I say this feels really off when it comes to the fights actually ending.

Even Ulti's "end" is really weird:

ZERO reaction from Nami. Literally this the last face you get from her:

Unlike:

And this is not a "pre" vs "post" timeskip thing. Zoro's fight with Pica ends this way and gives the same effect. I showed Franky's fight with Senor Pink. All of Luffy's fights end this way. Fishman Island was a big montage of these moments. The way the F6 fights are ending in Wano is not normal. Either no narrator announcement of said victory, nor acknowledgement from the main character that they won, or a "don" scene of the villain laying unconscious.
I don't know if it would be with awakening or not, but my guess would be that after we hopefully get a Kaido/Yamato flashback, we would see the SH take out the F6 and calamities with new attacks as the island is already in the process of falling down, the ultimate climax building up to Luffy. They would be preceded by the minor fights we haven't seen end yet like Neko/Carrot vs Perospero or Raizo vs Fukurokujo.

Now granted, Jack is the one beast pirate that i have no idea what would happen to him lol, the idea of Yamato fighting him seems less plausible the more we see of her, i feel.

@Paperchampion23 what if Oda is saving panels to have the Straw Hats fight the BMP after Kaido goes down
I feel like this will be the Beast pirates' only time to shine so i'd rather have more complete fights with them.
And honestly Kaido's defeat would be so massive that it would have to be the ultimate ending to the arc. He's the main antagonist here, not Big Mom.

I feel like this will be the Beast pirates' only time to shine so i'd ratger have more complete fights with them.
And honestly Kaido's defeat would be so massive that it would have to be the ultimate ending to the fight. He's the main antagonist here, not Big Mom.
Big Mom has always been secondary to Kaido in the story. I personally just see the BMP showing up to clean up the beaten up alliance
Post automatically merged:

Yo, wait.....

Is that.....

Is Wolf the only non-Wano character in this image? He's been known change sizes with his power and we still don't have an explanation as to who this actually is in the silhouette. Are they really giving us a freebee at knowing a twist here?
A lot of non wano characters are there

Yo, wait.....

Is that.....

Is Wolf the only non-Wano character in this image? He's been known change sizes with his power and we still don't have an explanation as to who this actually is in the silhouette. Are they really giving us a freebee at knowing a twist here?
Interesting this scene goin be in episode 984 it be hilarious if Toei make the silhouette so obvious

I don't know if it would be with awakening or not, but my guess would be that after we hopefully get a Kaido/Yamato flashback, we would see the SH take out the F6 and calamities with new attacks as the island is already in the process of falling down, the ultimate climax building up to Luffy. They would be preceded by the minor fights we haven't seen end yet like Neko/Carrot vs Perospero or Raizo vs Fukurokujo.

Now granted, Jack is the one beast pirate that i have no idea what would happen to him lol, the idea of Yamato fighting him seems less plausible the more we see of her, i feel.
Yeah, Jack is the odd man out to me. Not sure who is supposed to be responsible for his downfall yet outside of Inu (who I am still doubting).

Yamato would be nice because it could potentially be an acceptable placement in the crew that I think won't bother most people in terms of matchups. I guess have have to see how this rooftop fight goes and if she even gets placed anywhere else after the fact.

Otherwise if it's not her, and Zoro does indeed fight King, that would mean every Beast Pirate is fought by a strawhat except Jack for some reason, unless Jinbe or someone gets a round 2 with Jack.

Most likely a mistranslation he didn't say that in the arabic translation wait for the official
If it’s a mistranslation then there’s a chance that next chapter the fight continues. Jinbei vs WW got two chapters in a row, after all, so Franky might as well.

So I’ll wait for Viz to be sure, but with the translation we have right now, Sasaki is finished.

Franky just used his "strongest attack", and Sasaki wanted to "take him down with" him in a last Kamikaze attack. Then Franky pulled out his signature move in "Radical Beam" and finished his "weak spot".

Franky literally has 0 left in arsenal, and Sasaki was going to end it in that last panel.
People in here are weird. Don't know why they keep pushing the Who's who and now Sasaki "is not yet defeated" narrative.
Hopefully in the next few chapters the CP 0 spectators get to confirm their demise.

People in here are weird. Don't know why they keep pushing the Who's who and now Sasaki "is not yet defeated" narrative.
Hopefully in the next few chapters the CP 0 spectators get to confirm their demise.
we are not weird. oda is weird. so many hyping for tobi rocco.
we thought straw hats get upgrade like enies lobby.
Result.

Big Mom Ulti and Page 1
Who is who one punch
Sasaki two laser beam .
If They can get defeat easily like that , why oda put pg1 vs sanji . sanji kicked so many times than all of them. and pg1 was normal. no KO . no damage.

Just Oda writing bullshit.

we are not weird. oda is weird. so many hyping for tobi rocco.
we thought straw hats get upgrade like enies lobby.
Result.

Big Mom Ulti and Page 1
Who is who one punch
Sasaki two laser beam .
If They can get defeat easily like that , why oda put pg1 vs sanji . sanji kicked so many times than all of them. and pg1 was normal. no KO . no damage.

Just Oda writing bullshit.
I also expected more of them but the way Oda is writing these fight he makes it pretty clear that the fores are actually defeated. The recovery thing will probably kick in when it's too late and Kaido has been already defeated.

I also expected more of them but the way Oda is writing these fight he makes it pretty clear that the fores are actually defeated. The recovery thing will probably kick in when it's too late and Kaido has been already defeated.
There is so much bullshit.
When Marco comes onisgama , he said you are main power bla bla . you should take real opponents.

Result : King vs Marca has been fighting 20 chapters. Either oda is stupid or just fanbase service.

Well, one thing for Franky vs Sasaki continuing is I would at least be interested in seeing Franky fight him outside the Shogun, if that was to happen.

Whereas I have absolutely no interest in seeing WW get battered by Jinbei again, Page One being the biggest punching bag in the series or Ulti getting knocked out for the fourth time. Or Kanjuro getting up again, for that matter. Those guys are all done as credible threats

Status
Not open for further replies.