Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, one thing for Franky vs Sasaki continuing is I would at least be interested in seeing Franky fight him outside the Shogun, if that was to happen.

Whereas I have absolutely no interest in seeing WW get battered by Jinbei again, Page One being the biggest punching bag in the series or Ulti getting knocked out for the fourth time. Or Kanjuro getting up again, for that matter. Those guys are all done as credible threats
Well I agree.
Who's who was literally clowned and toyed by the end of their fight no interest on this one anymore... But for Frank for the fight to be ending mid chapter as well is just not Oda like and we have Franky fighting outside of the shogun while also showing why Sasaki is the toughest F6.

Special breed my ass Oda

Anyway, Franky is surely stronger that what everyone think he is, dude deserve more credit
and how the hell is Sasaki even a flying 6? Dude barely used any haki
He just fly and ramming his enemy like randomly, the only way he would win a fight against stronger opponent, is probably because they laughed their ass off watching him fly like that

Special breed my ass Oda

Anyway, Franky is surely stronger that what everyone think he is, dude deserve more credit
and how the hell is Sasaki even a flying 6? Dude barely used any haki
He just fly and ramming his enemy like randomly, the only way he would win a fight against stronger opponent, is probably because they laughed their ass off watching him fly like that
Lmao

i gotta say i really think yamato is O-Inari/Inari-Okami. Oda is just combining the woman with the fox. Inari is depicted as male, female, androgynous, sometimes animal, and is a goddess of prosperity and granting desires, so it fits with the desire to re-open Wano, bring food and prosperity back to the people and all that. Maybe Kaido wants it because O-Inari has a wish granting power?

Also, big one, Inari is also a food, just like Oden. Inari sushi.

Kiwipom

Ghost Princess
Yo, wait.....

Is that.....

Is Wolf the only non-Wano character in this image? He's been known change sizes with his power and we still don't have an explanation as to who this actually is in the silhouette. Are they really giving us a freebee at knowing a twist here?
Nah theres a bunch of other non Wano characters in there

I saw Boa, Lucci, Gaimon, Enel, Caesar etc

Most likely a mistranslation he didn't say that in the arabic translation wait for the official
It would have been helpful to add what he said in the Arabic, eh habibi?

In the french he says: "Sacrifice Ultime" — I don't think you need a translator to find out what that means?
https://scantrad.net/mangas/one-piece/1019#20

Also, you can see how it's done.
Claim: It's not what was said in the French.
2: Follow up: Here's what the French said
3:Follow up 2: Evidence showing I didn't just make it up.

Franky defeated this guy by hitting him on his weak spot:the belly!
I wonder if Page one and Ulti had similar weak spots!
Another great fight for Franky,i don't recall Franky ever having a bad fight!
Franky is definitely getting lots of PU's this arc:Queen's tech,Kairoseki weapons and i think he might copy this sword design from Sasaki!
Franky talked about being bad with swords,could he get some swordsmanship lessons in Wano or with the Grandmaster?

Last edited:
Oda is holding Franky back way too much... In Dressrosa he restricted him to punches and suplex because it was a manly battle...
Now, he restricted him to Shogun only... Franky has a lot more to offer. The guy didnt even use up his cola supplies, not to mention that he wasnt forced to show anything new...

The executives of Beast Pirates are falling way too easily, the battle is developing way too smoothly in favor of the good guys, there has to be a catch in all of this... I wonder if Kaido has a special ability, something akin to hypnosis, a dragon roar that wakes up all the defeated executives and forces them to fight again, a forced Awakening maybe... Throwback to Jango hypnotizing Buchi.

I will take endless storage Caribou over Yamato for nakama, her hybrid looks ugly, we hopefully wont get to see it too often.

@Lukegranders Luke mah boi, stay until ZKK at least, 11 hard months more is doable. How can a Zoro fan give up now?
it was clearly bait

:luffydab::pepecorn:
Post automatically merged:

my prediction from long ago might be right... ZKK, LBBM. If Luffy's gonna be pirate king, he needs to have a pirate king or rocks-tier crew where multiple members are yonko-tier heavy hitters. he needs subordinates who are yonko tier, fuck a YC1 YC2 etc. Luffy will solo big mom while Zoro takes care of kaido and the rest of the crew holds off the enemy crews and whoever else shows up
Yeah everything is adding up; Zoro is Kaido and Luffy is BM. Its been in our face for so long. :fransuper:

B

Ballel

:luffydab::pepecorn:
Post automatically merged:

my prediction from long ago might be right... ZKK, LBBM. If Luffy's gonna be pirate king, he needs to have a pirate king or rocks-tier crew where multiple members are yonko-tier heavy hitters. he needs subordinates who are yonko tier, fuck a YC1 YC2 etc. Luffy will solo big mom while Zoro takes care of kaido and the rest of the crew holds off the enemy crews and whoever else shows up
Nice fanfic. In before Tama piece happens.:lusalty:

Status
Not open for further replies.