Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's over jacky. Sanji won't fight King. He is dealing Queen and King is facing Marco and Zoro is coming back also. Oda ain't put marco and zoro on the bench to let sanji taking queen and after that king also lol. Sanji doesn't have the strenght to do that and Oda doesn't love him enough to let him do that. Don't be subject of more trolls anymore, it's the time to accept the reality.

Sasaki used properly his flying ability and Franky countered him, that's all. That's all you could expect from aerial fight by Oda.
:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I didn't want to use that card they forced my hand:myman:
Nah, that’s fair…I get why the anti-Yamato collective wants to poke as many holes in her nakama candidacy as possible, and a lot of us jumped the gun over the dialogue in the fanslation, which is always a dangerous game. In my estimation, the shit she says to her daddy still makes it sound like her ultimate intention is to set sail with Luffy (kinda helps that she’s said as much at least three times on panel), so the words might be different, but the intent is the same :kayneshrug:

Nah, that’s fair…I get why the anti-Yamato collective wants to poke as many holes in her nakama candidacy as possible, and a lot of us jumped the gun over the dialogue in the fanslation, which is always a dangerous game. In my estimation, the shit she says to her daddy still makes it sound like her ultimate intention is to set sail with Luffy (kinda helps that she’s said as much at least three times on panel), so the words might be different, but the intent is the same :kayneshrug:
I also think it's almost confirmed she will join and have no issues with that, my comment was targeted towards those who were using Yamato for their agendas :cheers:

Post automatically merged:

"Inari Ōkami is the Japanese kami of foxes, of fertility, rice, tea and sake, of agriculture and industry, of general prosperity and worldly success, and one of the principal kami of Shinto. In earlier Japan, Inari was also the patron of swordsmiths and merchants. Represented as male, female, or androgynous"
"They began to be worshipped as the Desire-Fulfilling Inari, a deity of luck and prosperity; a common saying in Osaka was Byō Kōbō, yoku Inari (For sickness [pray to] Kōbō, for desires [pray to] Inari)."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.