Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know you think Sasaki and WsW are done, but do you find it odd that Oda isn’t showing their bodies laying on the ground unconscious? Oda pretty much always does that. The only exception I can think of is Machvise
Not really. He’ll probably go back and show all the Flying Six lying defeated once all the fights are done, but there’s nothing here to make me think they are continuing.

Like I can go to Arlong Park

last page of Zoro vs Hachi

last page of Sanji vs Kuroobi

and by your logic these fights weren’t done, cause we don’t see any bodies or whited out eyes or whatever, but then the next chapter we get this showing they are indeed finished

Or on Skypiea these being the last pages of Chopper vs Gedatsu and Zoro vs Ohm

But I don’t think it’s especially relevant going over past arcs, it happened one way in this fight, another way in another.

What matters is the flow of this arc, how the fights have went here, and that all points to them being over. I’m not seeing much reason to think that we’re getting all these chapters in a row of villains getting defeated, only for Oda to go “Surprise! Back to the starting line we go, now for another ten chapters in a row featuring the exact same fights that looked to have been over and done!”

It doesn’t make sense.
Page One got finished because Big Mom annihilated him
Kanjuro had his appropriate defeat with curtain fall speech
with Ulti it went I need stronger lightning -> Big Mom fucks her up -> Nami gets stronger lightning in the form of Zeus who says that one more hit will do it
Then Bao Haung announced the defeat of those two
Jinbei proved himself completely superior to WW in the end
All the Sasaki fight‘s dialogue pointed to it being over and done with

All the arguments against the fights being over just seem really nitpicky to me, and imply there’s a certain perfect formula for ending fights that is never deviated from in any way, which isn’t true.

Not really. He’ll probably go back and show all the Flying Six lying defeated once all the fights are done, but there’s nothing here to make me think they are continuing.

Like I can go to Arlong Park

last page of Zoro vs Hachi

last page of Sanji vs Kuroobi

and by your logic these fights weren’t done, cause we don’t see any bodies or whited out eyes or whatever, but then the next chapter we get this showing they are indeed finished

Or on Skypiea these being the last pages of Chopper vs Gedatsu and Zoro vs Ohm

But I don’t think it’s especially relevant going over past arcs, it happened one way in this fight, another way in another.

What matters is the flow of this arc, how the fights have went here, and that all points to them being over. I’m not seeing much reason to think that we’re getting all these chapters in a row of villains getting defeated, only for Oda to go “Surprise! Back to the starting line we go, now for another ten chapters in a row featuring the exact same fights that looked to have been over and done!”

It doesn’t make sense.
Page One got finished because Big Mom annihilated him
Kanjuro had his appropriate defeat with curtain fall speech
with Ulti it went I need stronger lightning -> Big Mom fucks her up -> Nami gets stronger lightning in the form of Zeus who says that one more hit will do it
Then Bao Haung announced the defeat of those two
Jinbei proved himself completely superior to WW in the end
All the Sasaki fight‘s dialogue pointed to it being over and done with

All the arguments against the fights being over just seem really nitpicky to me, and imply there’s a certain perfect formula for ending fights that is never deviated from in any way, which isn’t true.
The arlong park panel is what I'm expecting from the Flying 6 fights, a double spread showing off all of the victors

At this point all yall got is
  1. "Oda better magical make him get up or ima be very disappointed fuck him for that"
  2. "It it what it is im disappointed let move on to Better fights"
  3. which route yall taking? @Paperchampion23 @playa4321 @Hanzo hattori @Weeman @ArturCantSpeakJapanese LOL
And nothing is still stopping Oda from having them get up next chapter or the following or the one after that. None of you can explain why for the first time in the series, against high recovery enemies, Oda transitioned away from fights before they were officially over.

I've provided a myriad of examples already. Jinbe and Franky's scenes were left before they officially won. The "final hit" isn't what I'm talking about here. Its the actual appearance of victory. Either the narrator announces it, the villains unconscious body is on the floor, or an important "don" moments for the main character. This happens literally every single time, except these last 2 fights. They transitioned before anything could actually happen, cementing the victory.

I for one never argued about dialogue. Dialogue has nothing to do with my argument at all. Like I said, and like I will continue to say, wait.

Edit: Tldr: Until I see either Sasaki or WsW's unconscious body on the floor (with ZERO signs of recovery), a narration box saying Jinbe/Franky won, or either saying they did win themselves or acknowledging that they will help somewhere else, you will not convince me they are down yet.

Last edited:
  • Waldo/Wally and Pandaman not hugging it out is criminal. The collab spread was a magnificent idea, unfortunately I strained my eyes looking at it too much.

• I wouldn't look deep into the antics behind Law's crew having no idea how to treat their patient or master Miyagi being unprofessional with Zoro. Just two teams of medical nitwits one page after another being played for the same gag this chapter.
  • The legendary Stag Headliner...finally defeated. Sasaki's biggest feat. :finally:Just kidding, he'll be back up in a few chapters.

• Sasaki is a punny guy really familiar with his Ceratops species. Heliceratops --> Helioceratops. Tama(bullet)ceratops--> Yamaceratops. Magnumceratops ---> Magnirostris or Bagaceratops.

• Franky replacing the broken Franken sword with Sasaki's Karakuri Rasento would be neat, even if the sword didn't do anything. It's incredibly useful in that it went from from regular size as used by human Sasaki to a giant blade when wielded by his hybrid form.
So Yamato's fruit was indeed meant for someone else. Yamato joins Luffy and Ace in eating a DF out of hunger and not seeking its power. I can only picture Jack receiving a very sad last minute birthday present from Kaido as a replacement. :catcry:

Maybe Kaido wanted his own Marco with King's fiery appearance matching the flaming fur and hair on Yamato for a really sweet look. King can fly with his black feathers so it's not like he needed a second pair of scaly wings. The other thing I can think of is that Kaido wanted to try and repay Big Mom's life-long debt by giving her another Mythical Zoan. He could have executed useless Orochi a long time ago and harvested his fruit for someone else, but I suppose it only took 20 years for Kaido to realize Orochi was lazy and cowardly and was never making anything of himself.

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Lmao what a short lived dream the official translation just says Kaido recognizes her value as a soldier no they are monsters like he called Zoro and the supernovas or we could take over the world if you joined me :milaugh:
Still acknowledgement:watchout:
The WSC went straight to hybrid against Yamato but not against the little monsters:youcraz:
Coupla chapters later, he still can't take down Yamato:datas:

No huffing and puffing around here mate:leohah:

Yamato > Rooftop 5 :goyea:

YAMATO4NAKAMA:moonwalk:

And nothing is still stopping Oda from having them get up next chapter or the following or the one after that. None of you can explain why for the first time in the series, against high recovery enemies, Oda transitioned away from fights before they were officially over.

I've provided a myriad of examples already. Jinbe and Franky's scenes were left before they officially won. The "final hit" isn't what I'm talking about here. Its the actual appearance of victory. Either the narrator announces it, the villains unconscious body is on the floor, or an important "don" moments for the main character. This happens literally every single time, except these last 2 fights. They transitioned before anything could actually happen, cementing the victory.

I for one never argued about dialogue. Dialogue has nothing to do with my argument at all. Like I said, and like I will continue to say, wait.

Edit: Tldr: Until I see either Sasaki or WsW's unconscious body on the floor (with ZERO signs of recovery), a narration box saying Jinbe/Franky won, or either saying they did win themselves or acknowledging that they will help somewhere else, you will not convince me they are down yet.
Ok you choose option 1

Ok you choose option 1
I mean...yeah? The fights aren't all that good so far and they lasted far less than previous fights have in the series. They need more substance and panels to justify their intensity.

There's also nothing magical about them getting up since they literally have high recovery zoans stated multiple times by fodder. You've seen Ulti and Jack get up already, so it's not that shocking if they do.

I mean...yeah? The fights aren't all that good so far and they lasted far less than previous fights have in the series. They need more substance and panels to justify their intensity.

There's also nothing magical about them getting up since they literally have high recovery zoans stated multiple times by fodder. You've seen Ulti and Jack get up already, so it's not that shocking if they do.
Yea they only mention that for page one and Ulti not sasaki and who who and Jack had to put bandages on that aint good recovery even impel breasts didnt need dat lmao

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao what a short lived dream the official translation just says Kaido recognizes her value as a soldier no they are monsters like he called Zoro and the supernovas or we could take over the world if you joined me :milaugh:
How badly Yamagenda died with the official release is hilarious. Especially for those who like to play on words said by characters.

If there's one thing that bolsters your point, Nami and Franky haven't had their special chapters yet.

Still acknowledgement:watchout:
The WSC went straight to hybrid against Yamato but also when Zoro almost killed him quickly correcting him:youcraz:
She will most likely be defeated in the next chapter or so without doing much to Kaido:datas:

Huffing and puffing already against non serious Kaido who is casually chatting holding his club with one hand:leohah:

Rooftop 5 > Yamato :goyea:

YAMATO4NAKAMA:moonwalk:
:kata:
Post automatically merged:

She wishes freedom so badly.
Hardly any way she won't join the SHs.
Have zero issue with her joining the crew will need her going forward against BB pirates

Status
Not open for further replies.