What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yamato is probably above Luffy and Zoro right now but they both will surpass her by the end of the arc and if she does join the crew then Sanji should also do that by the next arc, same as what happened when Robin, Franky and Jinbe joined. I'm not so sure about the Jinbe and Yamato power dynamic tho as they both would be new crew members. Yamato would probably be kept as the stronger one.

That said, I'm not sure Yamato is joining tbh.
Yamato is dying.

Easy sanji will be struggling against queen while yamato will be stalemating Queen's "Captain" for a while
where is jimbei ?
plus , yamato struggling one to one that make her stronger than zoro and luffy right now . with your logic.c
Post automatically merged:

He doesnt need to give Zoro any respect, actions speak louder than words.
Luffy is the one who has been defeated by Kaido, fair and square, 4 times already. Zoro was the one standing after Luffy was KOed.
Also, good luck with Luffy killing Kaido when that is the job that only Zoro can do.

If MP Chopper gets clad in haki and lands a clean hit, he will probably demolish everyone except Kaido, Big Mom and Sengoku who have large and tough bodies. We will see, I would bet on the current Chopper if he had CoA buff.

Defeat because sword are still swords, even if the AP is low. Squardo has pierced WB's heart despite low AP.
If Yamato cant defend from Zoro's style, she's dead even if you halve Zoro's AP...

I dont think Zoro is better, I know Zoro is better and you know it too. The difference is that you cant admit it.
Chopper's slap>Sanji's kick is a fact, like it or not.
bacterium thinking capacity >>>> you

Lol having CoA does not mean chopper jumps 5 tiers lol. He probably won't ever beat anybody has strong has queen the whole series. His BB matchup os Doc Q. I don't see him being YC2 level. Maybe Yc4 or 3.
dude , he is lack of brain please be mercy against him.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
That proves my point.
Zoro's haki blocked Hakai momentarily yet Hakai had so much AP that it broke through.

Same with Zoro vs Kaido. It is the AP of Asura which broke though Kaido's defense. Do you think Squado would be able to break through Kaido's defense...that is basically what your argument implies.

WB didn't put up COA, he has human skin
Hakai had so much AP that it shouldnt ever be stopped, not even for a second. If it can be stopped for a second it means AP failed.
The reason why it broke through is because haki barrier cannot be maintained forever. Haki resource is limited.
Yamato has human skin too, AP is irrelevant, Squardo will kill her if he lands a clean hit.
Kaido is the exception, not the rule.
Zoro vs Kaido scene is hard to guess, I suspect there was a haki barrier that dissipated and Zoro overwhelmed Kaido and proceeded to cut him. It is not the same to defend against 1 sword and against 3/9 swords. Because you have 3/9 times more attack sources to take care of.
No he won't cause Sanji will have better Haki. Your delusional like usual
And yet Chopper's nameless and hakiless slap did more damage to Queen than Sanji's DJ kick...
I am not the one who is delusional, I can guarantee you that. :myman:

where is jimbei ?
plus , yamato struggling one to one that make her stronger than zoro and luffy right now . with your logic.c

bacterium thinking capacity >>>> you

dude , he is lack of brain please be mercy against him.
How does that make her stronger when Zoro and Luffy have been fighting in the war longer and had to take on 2 Yonkos before their 1v1 with Kaido?

Hakai had so much AP that it shouldnt ever be stopped, not even for a second. If it can be stopped for a second it means AP failed.
The reason why it broke through is because haki barrier cannot be maintained forever. Haki resource is limited.
Yamato has human skin too, AP is irrelevant, Squardo will kill her if he lands a clean hit.
Kaido is the exception, not the rule.
Zoro vs Kaido scene is hard to guess, I suspect there was a haki barrier that dissipated and Zoro overwhelmed Kaido and proceeded to cut him. It is not the same to defend against 1 sword and against 3/9 swords. Because you have 3/9 times more attack sources to take care of.
Poor reasoning. Just because it was momentarily stopped =\= poor AP. It means Zoro's defense is impressive.

Yamato is a mythical Zoan, she doesn't have human skin.

Complete nonsense. Squardo would have to go through her haki first then her Zoan skin in order to do any damage

Status
Not open for further replies.