What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fights are already playing out like I expect them, so far I been proven right
You expected a straw hat fight to end in half a chapter? What's the point if you are proven right for a short period of time then you get proven wrong when you finally see Sasaki and Who's Who getting up again?

Just an example to prove you wrong,

- Oda dedicated approximately 200 panels for Sanji vs Jabra. He wanted to execute it in two chapters.

- He also dedicated approximately 160 panels for Zoro vs Kaku. He executed the fight in two chapters. Zoro got fewer panels because he fought Kaku before in his human form and he even fought him and Jabra while holding Usopp as a sword for few chapters.

- Now let's see Franky vs Fukurou:
- Number of panels: approximately 200 again lool. A coincidence maybe? LOOOL
- Oda dedicated two chapters again.
- This is from chapter 404. White eyes coughing blood like Sasaki but Fukurou was not defeated until 2 chapters later.

Even with that description I'm STILL not convinced Sasaki is down. This seem super on the nose to have him recover at the inconvenience of Franky. This happened exactly with Ulti when Yamato struck her and when she got hit by BMs beam. Same with Jack and the minks. I guess we'll see when we see pictures, but to me it's very possible he recovers, just like others have and potentially will.

On TOP of that, Jinbe's fight outcome is confirmed to not have been shown with this. That's already a big red flag in my book about these fights being done. Then you have the additional fact that it wasn't even a Vs chapter for Franky. Whether or not that matters remains to be seen.
after ulti page one
after who's who
after sasaki

iI truly feel sorry if thats the end of their fight
cause its clear
you expect so much more lol

Good observation, Page One also tanked an Elephant Gun pretty damn well, no Hybrid. Thats why i feel he is coming back cuz he only used Hybrid against Sanji basicly.
I wouldn't be surprised, and kind of hope, if the F6 aren't done and return, except for Ulti. Not saying I wouldn't want her to return but I feel like she's the only one that truly been defeated and out of commission for the rest of the war. She took a powerful attack from Big Mom, Zeus, and Yamato.

If the other 3 F6 are done for the war that would be disappointing. If felt like the F6 should be stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.