What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well the idea or EoS Sanji above Kaido is so retarded I don't even wanna type it even in that context

If you tried arguing he can push Kaido to low diff EoS instead of neg diff, realistically we could have that discussion

But you are fucking wild on next level lmao
The difference between me and most of you guys is I can give Zoro props

You guys blindly hate on Sanji

It’s not possible to have a discussion or debate when the other party is bias and so triggered over a drawing

Really dying to know what the fuck is happening with Inu/Jack. Inu doesn't have Sulong and is dealing with being injured from a Yonko. Jack had the advantage of not showing his hybrid yet (clearly Oda seems to be saving hybrids for proper matchups), is an ancient zoan, and potentially even has awakening (who knows).

Like, it doesn't seem possible to me thst Inu would win. We'll at least find out what's happening with Zoro/Marco/King soon, but that's probably another case of a hybrid being hidden until the main matchup (i.e. Zoro) is placed.

Jack's side just confuses me because atm it seems like there is no one around to handle him if Inu can't.

Edit: and no I don't believe it will be Jinbe or Franky now. They are having/had their fights. I can potentially see Yamato eventually losing and being being used to fight Jack in several chapters, depending on how she'd get back down there.

Last edited:
The difference between me and most of you guys is I can give Zoro props

You guys blindly hate on Sanji

It’s not possible to have a discussion or debate when the other party is bias and so triggered over a drawing
OH SHUT THE FUCK UP

I can give Zoro props
You haven't even admitted current Zoro > EoS Sanji which even a Zoro hater should be able to admit and you give Zoro props?

greenbull loves woman and hasn’t eaten for over 2 years it’s pretty obvious sanji will fight him.

also Kizaru will probably die to Blackbeard since he needs to get stronger and lightness and darkness is poetic.

if Yamato joins she will most likely fight fujitora while zoro fights Gandhi gorosei
If Momousagi becomes Admirals after Kizaru deaths or retirement? And fight Yamato?

Lol
Carrot fans must be super angry with this chapter

Oda took the ONLY good thing about carrot, her solung form and gave it to Yamato...

Oda is basically like:
I tried with carrot, but she failed, let's take her good form and try it with a new candidate for SH
Better yet, made it an easily accessible power up that is actually unique because unlike Carrot, nobody else can do it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.