What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh for fuck's sake. Are you still going on about this shit? Ulti and Page One are already done. Obviously, the rest of Tobi Roppo will follow right after.

How petty are some people here? Just fucking admit you were wrong and move on.
Oh stop your whining you big baby.

"Wrong". Literally have yet to be proven wrong when neither scene has shown Franky or Jinbe's fights as complete. Get over it, because that's the truth

This chapter just proved that Zoro is on another level. Look at Yamato pairing against Kaidou's attack vs nerfed Zoro pairing against Kaidou attack. Zoro beat Kaidou in their clash and left a permanent scar on Kaidou's STRONGEST form while nerfed. It was thanks to his df and Zoro being nerfed that he still alive. :finally::finally::finally:
LOL zoro is fodder cannot solo a yonko and solo a yonko is more impressive than scar.

You guys always have some excuse as to why it doesn't "feel" like a defeat, even it's literally announced.
I'd rather have 10 extra chapters to see all the Straw Hats struggle and grow with their matchups than just have them all be rushed for the sake of ending the arc earlier.
Me and many others clearly feel like the F6 "defeats" so far have been lackluster, so i don't see the harm in hoping that they continue.
If i'm wrong then i'm wrong lol

you think Sasaki will be just fine he git burned with Laser in the belly that much so his back exploded. the same laser that melts iron doors no way he will be able to stand and fight again like nothing happened in case of WsW that might be possible but not in case of Sasaki
Ulti got up from Big Mom's own triple homie Laser. Same deal bruh.

Look at the way the fight is transitioned away from, it's not how fights end in this series. Franky still looks like he's on the attack, just as Jinbe was last chapter.

I'd rather have 10 extra chapters to see all the Straw Hats struggle and grow with their matchups than just have the all be rushed for the sake of ending the arc earlier.
Me and many others clearly feel like the F6 "defeats" so far have been lackluster, so i don't see the harm in hoping that they continue.
If i'm wrong then i'm wrong lol
One Piece hasn't had multi-chapter fights since ever. We had Tobi Roppo, Calamities, Ninjas, Orochi, Scabbards, Law/Kid vs. Big Mom, Killer vs. Hawkins, etc...

Oda doesn't have time to dick around for random fights.

You think Zoro, Law, Kid can't fight Kaido for three chapters?
Yes, they can. Especially Zoro with 30 broken bones and still managed to cut him open.
Zoro build different and idk about the rest. He casually blitz Law.
Post automatically merged:

Queen is seriously braindead tho he can easily shoot a few lasers at where zoro is and kill him. Sanji can't deflect the beam he can only tank it or dodge it lol
Their literally people all around. He doesn't even know whats happening. He just see a mummy if he even seen him in the first place

The only supernova that fought 1v1 hybrid Kaido like that is Luffy and Kaido was smiling then too, not sure how that is below them.
It's not about how long you can fight him. It's about whether you can hurt him or not.
Yamato didn't even scratch Kaido so far. The guy is clean.

Luffy damaged Kaido and Zoro cut him and was going to behead him. Law hurt him too.

Status
Not open for further replies.