What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats a logical fallacy... you didn't get my reasoning... if Yamato scales over jack which is obvious, and if she is as strong as as Sulong or over them and at Queen's level.. then someone who beats Queen should logically be stronger than Yamato and much more capable.. what's soo rocket science about that
Oooo makes sense
There’s no indication of a 1 to 1 comparison in One Piece. Yamato being at Queens level is just headcanon. I could say Yamato has performed at Benn Beckmans level because he is a top Yonko commander and Yamato is Kaidos son. Doesn’t make it true

And Sea Stone is very durable till the point where I believe that the cuffs would basically tank the explosion lol. And you also have both Luffy and Yamato being able to walk and fight properly with said cuffs.
Post automatically merged:

Yeah
Yo bro so they aren't made up of sea stone?.. then Yamato was never nerfed?..then bruh.. i was stating something on completely wrong bases?!

:lusalty::josad:

If he went easy on both, Zoro showed us that he can both blitz and scar Kaido, unlike Yamato who is alr tired without even leaving a bruise on Kaido.
quick to assume shits lmaoo you know damn well Yamato aint going down before she showcases her power :gokulaugh:. The fight clearly has been going around for some time. Kaido himself acknowledges shes powerful. Her df being emphasized as something he had a hard time to finally obtained it would only mean we're gonna get some of her abilities soon

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
thats a logical fallacy... you didn't get my reasoning... if Yamato scales over jack which is obvious, and if she is as strong as as Sulong or over them and at Queen's level.. then someone who beats Queen should logically be stronger than Yamato and much more capable.. what's soo rocket science about that
Oooo makes sense
i respect your argument but i really think yamato is even stronger than that. stalling a yonko 1 on 1 is a pretty mad feat (the last time someone did it 1 on 1 was akainu against whitebeard). yamato is pretty much up there with luffy and zoro. he can use adv CoA and adv CoC from the looks of it.

1) making kaido fall on the ground means nothing
It means the attack was that weak, that Kaidou can simply eat it.
2) Kaido 20 years ago was MUCH weaker as stated by the marines headquarters
Because he and BM grew in military power, not individualy.
3) you have no evidence of Zoro's scar being "smaller" then oden scar.
No evidence?! :milaugh: lmao wtf are you talking about? Are you under drugs or something?
Look at Kaidou's body! This guys asks for evidence :cantseeme:

quick to assume shits lmaoo you know damn well Yamato aint going down before she showcases her power :gokulaugh:. The fight clearly has been going around for some time. Kaido himself acknowledges shes powerful. Her df being emphasized as something he had a hard time to finally obtained it would only mean we're gonna get some awesome showing soon
I am saying what I am seeing. And I am seeing Yamato alr tired with visible damage facing a Kaido who is smiling without even a bruise and who is basically playing with his daughter. Ofc we are going to see more stuff but as of right now ...

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Yo bro so they aren't made up of sea stone?.. then Yamato was never nerfed?..then bruh.. i was stating something on completely wrong bases?!

:lusalty::josad:
If they were seastone she would not be able to use df powers but she was transforming against sasaki earlier
Post automatically merged:

do wisdom kings have that flame cloud around them tho? wasn't luffy compared to one based on his looks in g4 form? in fact even prime hyogoro looked like a wisdom king iirc
Not all of them asura zoro looks like one too

Oden was jobbing to kaido dragon form

Yamato is jobbing to kaido hybrid

Yamato was no show her abilities

Maybe her is going to damage kaido like oden did before get one shoted:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

So next week,Black Maria gets defeated I guess. ..

F6 were indeed overrated,I doubt even the weakest Sn this arc;Hawkins loses to them and that's telling.

Kaido calls yamato strong,I guess she is probably stronger than Doffy too,just weird all these characters this arc who are revealing themselves potentially stronger than the 2nd strongest warlord.

Inb4 Sanjikun comes for me lol.

Poor Kata, he might be weaker than Jack as well, at this point.

"#Zoromagicswordhereitcomesthemagicman. Luffy one shots him"

"Yamato is as strong as an admiral"

Please, ladies and gentlemen, advance. We welcome you to Nonsense City. Trashcanon Piece is the four star hotel we have personally selected for your stay. We wish you a delightful experience.

Enjoy :cheers:
Thank you my majesty.:myman:

I am saying what I am seeing. And I am seeing Yamato alr tired with visible damage facing a Kaido who is smiling without even a bruise and who is basically playing with his daughter. Ofc we are going to see more stuff but as of right now ...
kaido said he aint holding back and he didn't! going straight into hybrid and as u said, bruising her in the battle. Kaido more than anyone knows his daughter's strength and her improvements like he said in the chapter. Anything less than hybrid wouldn't be enough to take her down. Yamato will definitely damage Kaido before shes done so tone down the downplay:myman:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
only ulti, whos who and x drake even showed armament haki out of the F6. guess the F6 were just at the level of oven, daifuku, perospero and the other officers of big mom pirates.

So you are just going to overlook Zoro's previous growth in battle?

Zoro learned barrier haki against Mr. 1 and maybe even CoO based off the information given to us in a Databook. Regardless he learned to cut steel during battle.

Zoro learned flying sword Slash in battle. Then learned how to perform it with all three swords or his 3 sword style.

Zoro obtained asura mode in battle and created a new attack.

Zoro has now been shown his limit which gives him the opportunity to grow stronger during battle, which he will.
Zoro has CoC . But still he does not have any idea about it .
Asura has not worked on Kaido in terms of killing.

If Zoro want to give killing damage , equation is simple .
two option : advanced coc ( not possible )
blade sword ( 1 percent possible)
let assume zoro learned two of them and killed kaido.

What do you expect from zoro for the other arcs . he has done . just meaningless.

Status
Not open for further replies.