What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't understand that. Again work on your grammar. It's like I am trying to talk to parrot who is trying to learn English. Your dumbass need to be better. Have you been ditching classes or something? Your absolute moron and you don't conversation for whole chapter to know enemy got hurt as we see in his design ever since him trying that, his beak design is bended from it :kayneshrug:.
Lool bozo hella mad. When people have nothing to say they come for your grammar. You know your pathetic ass has nothing to say when you come up with " i dont understand you". And tf is "you don't conversation" god damn nibbas cant even speak their mother tongue

Lool bozo hella mad. When people have nothing to say they come for your grammar. You know your pathetic ass has nothing to say when you come up with " i dont understand you". And tf is "you don't conversation" god damn ***** cant even speak their mother tongue
Who's mad? I been talking fine since I met you. You only acting mad given your talk. Don't get upset cause we know Zoro got issues with sharp objects and you got nothing else to back on it. Bruh you can't even finished your run-on sentences and your talking about grammar? Lol. Come back when your out of elementary school, Kid.

i
did you even read the manga or watch the anime? O LIN took damage. big mom could never use any haki in her O Lin form btw. and they literally stated that there are 6 / 7 chambers similar to the one the incident took place in the prison. swear to god , the queen wank from the sanjitards is insanely high.
Are you stupid or you failed to read . Or is your reading comprehension that low?? I read both the Manga and watched the anime . And I am.arguing with the Manga here and telling you what happened between 945 and 947. Which are basically the chapters in which everything happened. Luffy after breaking the cuffs is seen running. Right below that page we see the smile users interact and then queen appears again and devices a plan to take down bm. Them queen transforms and climbs up the hill . Has enough time to do that . Waits for bm and luffy coz he knows they would eventually come to him . Oda pans away from.queen and shows as that time has now passed and bm is still chasing luffy . Next time we see her she has now reached queen and queen cracked her head. And no fucking bm did not need haki when she fought brook . Bms body is durable that even when she was in a state of confusion a nuke could not hurt her. Now fuck off and go and reread the story you clown.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Sanji literally trolling Queen and giving zero f*ck to him. Seeing how the flyers battle is going, that's not a great start to Calamity battle.
Jack wasted for the pointless Mink power up. King is nowhere to be found and Queen is doing nothing.

I'm kinda biting the dust on my words about Calamities being more competent Yonko Commanders than Big Mom's Sweet Commanders...

Status
Not open for further replies.