What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro killing Lucci confirmed
why else would Oda make Luffy and Zoro get stuck and unstuck at the same time? It's clear as day, Lucci needs to be killed and Luffy doesn't kill

Lol it's hilarious that when you use their own argument against them, this one OBVIOUSLY doesn't countXDD

Best part is Lucci is the sole reason both are where they are in that scene. Zoro vs Lucci confirmed!

They were in team battles, not the same as Yamato fighting Kaido in a 1 on 1

Except that not only Luffy already showed the ability to fight Kaido for dozen of minutes, but he will end up being the one to beat Kaido, possibly even saving Yamato
Wasn't Luffy only able to fight 1 on 1 vs Kaido precisely because he benefitted from team battle buying him enough time to recover after his haki run out in g4. Zoro had he not been sacrifing him absolutely would be able to hold down kaido for few chapters, the fact he took on hakai and still scarred with broken bones all over his body making him shiver is the perfect proof of that he is more than capable. Don't forget he was also facing two yonko while carrying Luffy and didn't seem to get any support from the rest of the supernovas protecting him

Last edited:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
They were in team battles, not the same as Yamato fighting Kaido in a 1 on 1

Except that not only Luffy already showed the ability to fight Kaido for dozen of minutes, but he will end up being the one to beat Kaido, possibly even saving Yamato
where i only see zoro? and the second is nerf zoro

Post automatically merged:

or ling:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
i

Are you stupid or you failed to read . Or is your reading comprehension that low?? I read both the Manga and watched the anime . And I am.arguing with the Manga here and telling you what happened between 945 and 947. Which are basically the chapters in which everything happened. Luffy after breaking the cuffs is seen running. Right below that page we see the smile users interact and then queen appears again and devices a plan to take down bm. Them queen transforms and climbs up the hill . Has enough time to do that . Waits for bm and luffy coz he knows they would eventually come to him . Oda pans away from.queen and shows as that time has now passed and bm is still chasing luffy . Next time we see her she has now reached queen and queen cracked her head. And no fucking bm did not need haki when she fought brook . Bms body is durable that even when she was in a state of confusion a nuke could not hurt her. Now fuck off and go and reread the story you clown.
the fuck? queen cracked her head? what the actual hell loool? queen hitting her wouldn't have even made her flinch. man wrote a huge ass paragraph, called me names and thought he did something LMAOOO. btw since you made this little analysis to suit your agenda, lets get into it.

big mom had just drowned, almost died, and spent days without food and under memory loss. we've literally seen in the previous arc how the woman gets when she isnt fed. in her memory loss state, she doesn't use haki as well. now when she busts into udon, she is visibly fatigued, tired and cant use haki. still TWO shots queen. fodders literally call it out that queen has been knocked out in two hits. but yeah queen is "playing dead" and "pretending". lets twist the narrative to suit your agendas so that yall can wank sanji over the moon once he eventually defeats queen. queen talking about luffy eating the oshiruko is your only proof of him "playing dead" according to your headcanon. EVEN IF queen is pretending, he literally accepts that he cannot compete against a TIRED, HAKI LESS big mom after just two hits and chooses to hide instead. is this the guy you're wanking?

lets talk about the "cracking big mom's head" bullshit now. big mom was fully focused on luffy and hyogoro while queen sneaks from above and launches himself onto big mom. a complete sneak attack on her head which brings her memory back. yall love to pretend this is queen knocking big mom down but do yall clowns even know how amnesia and memory loss works? patients literally sleep for hours before recovering their memory. queen literally was shitting bricks the moment she recognized who he was.

this is someone who could literally fight on par with kaido , and knock out flying six in a single hit. but yeah sanjisexual hive leader Pan D. A. man was arguing that sanji had more attack power than big mom since he could "beat queen into transforming into hybrid" before you walked in to pick a fight with me. real mature lmao.

why you don't change your avatar for a condom or candyboy?:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
Me expecting Zoro to fight King does not make me anti-Zoro. I just don't buy into delusion theories and random parallels that are molded into a random ass conclusion. In 10 chapters, Zoro has had zero to do with going back to fighting Kaido. His own dialogue says it. 3 other people have said leave it to Luffy (AFTER Luffy lost on the roof).

Status
Not open for further replies.