What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You also missed the point but whatever, just keep ignoring everything else.
There literally is no point lmao

You guys got dismantled with a picture. Both Luffy and Zoro are in those situations due to Lucci, sound familiar? The difference is, there's already clear fucking dialogue thst Zoro will have nothing to do with Kaido lmao.

Your "angle" peddling doesn't make a lick of sense. It doesn't support anything related to Kaido

Me expecting Zoro to fight King does not make me anti-Zoro. I just don't buy into delusion theories and random parallels that are molded into a random ass conclusion. In 10 chapters, Zoro has had zero to do with going back to fighting Kaido. His own dialogue says it. 3 other people have said leave it to Luffy (AFTER Luffy lost on the roof).
Zoro himself is aware that Luffy can't do everything on his own. From Zoro's perspective Kaido is going on a rampage killing his allies.

They were in team battles, not the same as Yamato fighting Kaido in a 1 on 1

Except that not only Luffy already showed the ability to fight Kaido for dozen of minutes, but he will end up being the one to beat Kaido, possibly even saving Yamato
What he will do in future has nothing to do with your point.
Luffy faced Kaido in a couple of chapters and got destroyed and mocked. Yamato hasn't gotten destroyed and got praised. Just keep your own logic consistent.

If Yamato's performance means Zoro should be worried then Luffy should be worried too.

There literally is no point lmao

You guys got dismantled with a picture. Both Luffy and Zoro are in those situations due to Lucci. The difference is, there's already clear fucking dialogue thst Zoro will have nothing to do with Kaido lmao
No one claimed that Zoro will kill Kaido because of both Luffy and Zoro recovering at the same time, not even a single soul. Did you even bother to read the theories?

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Me expecting Zoro to fight King does not make me anti-Zoro. I just don't buy into delusion theories and random parallels that are molded into a random ass conclusion. In 10 chapters, Zoro has had zero to do with going back to fighting Kaido. His own dialogue says it. 3 other people have said leave it to Luffy (AFTER Luffy lost on the roof).
so zoro doesn't fight again with kaido due he didn't say anything for 10 chapter but he will fight against king because...?:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

so zoro doesn't fight again with kaido due he didn't say anything for 10 chapter but he will fight against king because...?:choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:
Holy shit he literally says to leave Kaido to Luffy!

Doesn't matter if Luffy fell after, there were 3 scenes after that specifically tells the reader and the entire fucking army on the performance floor that Luffy will defeat Kaido.

This LITERALLY has nothing to do with Zoro lmao

What you are doing is called confirmation bias. You see every little detail as confirmation for something that isn't even supported by the story at this time. It literally is not a parallel lol. Zoro is scared of being stabbed here and Luffy is screaming for meat. Funny how we've gotten like 3-4 updates on Sanji vs Queen yet nothing on Marco vs King lol.

Oh well, can't cure denial. Only time will do that for you. There was a point where I just stopped responding to Chrono because he got annoying about his deluded fantasies. Don't be the next Chrono. Nothing is even supporting Zoro going back to the roof.

I like how a made up "parallel" supercedes 4 dialogue exchanges since chapter 1012 has literally only supported Luffy defeating Kaido, nothing more.
As much i agree with you for King vs Zoro, Zoro will also go back fighting Kaido. Here one again :

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Holy shit he literally says to leave Kaido to Luffy!

Doesn't matter if Luffy fell after, there were 3 scenes after that specifically tells the reader and the entire fucking army on the performance floor that Luffy will defeat Kaido.

This LITERALLY has nothing to do with Zoro lmao
yes and luffy has lost

the fuck? queen cracked her head? what the actual hell loool? queen hitting her wouldn't have even made her flinch. man wrote a huge ass paragraph, called me names and thought he did something LMAOOO. btw since you made this little analysis to suit your agenda, lets get into it.

big mom had just drowned, almost died, and spent days without food and under memory loss. we've literally seen in the previous arc how the woman gets when she isnt fed. in her memory loss state, she doesn't use haki as well. now when she busts into udon, she is visibly fatigued, tired and cant use haki. still TWO shots queen. fodders literally call it out that queen has been knocked out in two hits. but yeah queen is "playing dead" and "pretending". lets twist the narrative to suit your agendas so that yall can wank sanji over the moon once he eventually defeats queen. queen talking about luffy eating the oshiruko is your only proof of him "playing dead" according to your headcanon. EVEN IF queen is pretending, he literally accepts that he cannot compete against a TIRED, HAKI LESS big mom after just two hits and chooses to hide instead. is this the guy you're wanking?

lets talk about the "cracking big mom's head" bullshit now. big mom was fully focused on luffy and hyogoro while queen sneaks from above and launches himself onto big mom. a complete sneak attack on her head which brings her memory back. yall love to pretend this is queen knocking big mom down but do yall clowns even know how amnesia and memory loss works? patients literally sleep for hours before recovering their memory. queen literally was shitting bricks the moment she recognized who he was.

this is someone who could literally fight on par with kaido , and knock out flying six in a single hit. but yeah sanjisexual hive leader Pan D. A. man was arguing that sanji had more attack power than big mom since he could "beat queen into transforming into hybrid" before you walked in to pick a fight with me. real mature lmao.
Queen with his full Zoan (not hybrid or Cyborg tools) using 10% of his raw strength cracked a healthy Big Mom's head and managed to bring her memories back
Thats equal to a DF user passing hours drowning into the sea, but done casually

:funky: :queenhear: :queenhear:

Zoro knows that Luffy was the last guy fighting Kaido, and he also knows that Kaido came down from the Rooftop while claiming that Luffy is defeated, and he doesn't know about Yamato's existence.
Made up conjecture. You are assuming shit without dialogue. There is absolutely zero intent on page that has Zoro concerned about Kaido running wild.
Post automatically merged:

yes and luffy has lost
And Zoro hasn't said anything regarding it, yet in 1016 an announcement went on the loudspeaker that Luffy will win.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I am now of the opinion that you are braindead. I gave you the chapter numbers and basically described what happened in the chapter to you . But your lil dumbass failed to understand that. The same bm made luffy flee her sight. And that is a luffy who had defeated katakuri and had fs and shit. Fuckjng ingrate . This is what happens when you fail to read. Even after I gave you the chapters, your lil dumbass did not even bother looking it up . And you come here to spew nonsense again. Are you autistic??
imagine thinking the o lin version of big mom that queen knocked out using a sneak attack is even close to the full strength of big mom. luffy having future sight is irrelevant cos he literally WANTED TO USE HIS ADV ARMAMENT to hurt big mom. but yeah, whatever suits your agenda fella.

this thread is literal aids and i wont be replying anymore to someone who has his head too up queen's a$$ and sanji's djck too deep down his throat to see read one piece like a normal rational person.

Status
Not open for further replies.