What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
About her speed you can see in that panel lines effect in the background like they moving fast and she as fast as kaido even luffy surprised how fast kaido is so thats it

And last thing
What a mad lad haha
You earned yourself a subscriber
Post automatically merged:

If ZKK happens, r/OnePiece will be fun :suresure:

I'll come back more regularly there, I promise. Lol
It’ll be like that pissing guys reaction from Jaya to Luffy and Zoro’s bounty

I don't believe that much in a rematch between Zoro and Kaidou just the same as you, but do you realize how hypocrite your statement just is
- Luffy declared to everyone and their mom that "he's gonna win" -> still lost. And yet he's given a what, 3rd, 4th chance now?
- Zoro declared to everyone and their mom that "he's gonna cut up Kaidou" -> failed to do it. And yet, he's done, no more chance, you are a fucking liar Zoro. Suck on you.
:kaidowhat:
No it's not hypocritical when Luffy is the main character and 1016 had stated like 3 times that Luffy will defeat Kaido, not Zoro

I wouldn't be saying this if there was clear cut dialogue of Zoro saying he wants to fight Kaido again. This is shockingly something you guys don't understand

All these points have been brought up bro some people absolutely loath the idea of it ever becoming a reality, now we wait see what happens it should be clarified in the next 2-3 chapters :pepecorn:
Yeah lmao...for us zoro stans that deny "zoro vs kaido" , this is the make or break point.
If we are right we will be the superior stans :steef:
If we are wrong we will be expelled :josad:

They were in team battles, not the same as Yamato fighting Kaido in a 1 on 1

Except that not only Luffy already showed the ability to fight Kaido for dozen of minutes, but he will end up being the one to beat Kaido, possibly even saving Yamato
Kaido considered them 'monsters', impressed by their feats and said he could rule the world if they joined him. So clearly he views the SNs strong like he does with Yamato.

Status
Not open for further replies.