What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro's dream has nothing to do with him being much stronger than Sanji, it's obvious that Sanji wil be a monster right behind Zoro, and this will be settled down in Wano and keep showing to be even more clear in the next arcs. Sanji being a Vinsmoke will play an important part on him being strong as hell.

Oda isn't dumb enough to create a random character right down to the wire and make him more important than the main ones for no reason until the very END of the series. You could argue that she currently looks stronger than Sanji, Zoro and is close to Luffy (depending on what she achieves against Kaido) and it doesn't mean absolute shit, Luffy, Zoro and Sanji dynamic will never change.

You're trying to say that Sanji's current perfomance against Queen is somehow comparable to Jinbei vs WsW and Sasaki vs Franky

Queen is far stronger than any F6 bruh.
Let’s wait for Jimbei and see what he will do from now on. We also need to see how Sanji will perform against Queen, until now he’s performing really good. Still Zoro and Luffy play in another league and Sanji can easily be replaced. It’s just my theory, I don’t know the future
Post automatically merged:

he is above them from the beginning. nothing changed
That’s shitty in my eyes. Not a fan of such writing

Luffy shouldn’t fight Kaido in a 1v1. First it would be shitty writing if no one could beat Kaido in a 1v1 but Luffy can do it with one week training....
The second reason is that it would be an injustice against Kid and Co. Luffy would be prorated as faaaaaar above them
Shakky said one of the supernova would have to rise above the others. This seems like the perfect time. Kid and law can’t compete anymore.

Sure Luffy won’t win 1 v 1, but he’ll be the most prominent and get the final hit

Shakky said one of the supernova would have to rise above the others. This seems like the perfect time. Kid and law can’t compete anymore.

Sure Luffy won’t win 1 v 1, but he’ll be the most prominent and get the final hit
Personally I want a epic showdown between Luffy and Kid on Loadstar. Luffy can surpass him after that
:lusalty::kayneshrug:

Luffy shouldn’t fight Kaido in a 1v1. First it would be shitty writing if no one could beat Kaido in a 1v1 but Luffy can do it with one week training....
The second reason is that it would be an injustice against Kid and Co. Luffy would be prorated as faaaaaar above them
Luffy is far above Law,Kidd and Zoro!Rubber man has:future sight,penetration coa,advanced coc,gear 2,gear3,gear 4,etc...
And he might display a new g4 form,gear 5 or awakening soon...
Luffy is going to fight black beard for PK title soon...he should peak before everyone else!

No they aren't lol. HA011 has been compelety wrong on the nature of Zoro's recovery. It was his argument that it would take far longer for Zoro to recover because Hiyori is here and has special powers and would remove him from the performance floor, thereby destroying the chance for Zoro vs King.

He couldn't even process it when i told him that Chopper or Marco could come up with some broken recovery tool/power to heal Zoro. It ended up being the Minks doing exactly that thing, leaving Zoro exactly where King and Queen are still.
He’s on his way to Hiyori bro, how do you think he goes up lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.