What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Except, there is literally zero "foreshadowing" that just because Ryuma slayed a Dragon, that means Zoro is going to.

Please point me to the chapter that states one day a man will show up on Wano and slay a Dragon just like the previous "Sword God."

You know what there is though? Facts regarding that one a day a man will show up on Wano, open it's borders, and "Bring the Dawn.", which coincides with Kaido's defeat.

None of that points to Zoro. No "Sword god defeating a Dragon reference." No linking Zoro to the "Sun God". Nothing.

Your idea of foreshadowing stems from characters making claims that Kaido needs to die, like there is no other option, and linking Kaido's defeat to Ryuma killing a Dragon just because Kaido is a Dragon on Wano, so he MUST be beheaded by Zoro like Ryuma did.

Meanwhile, the real foreshadowing, is the Sun God, opening Wano's borders by defeating Kaido, and bring the Dawn.
Why can we have the same shit. Luffy defeats Kaidou, Zoro kills KAidou. Why the fuck are you denying Kaidou's death. Why the fuck that you ignore Kaidou's theme which is literally death, why the fuck are you literally ignoring every fucking foreshadowing of his death. Why?
You are literally ignoring one of the major theme of Wano, DEATH, but you are now sucking the idea that Nika will be Luffy?

Cos Oden willed it. Didn't you see the way Yamato picked him up the first time they met and how easily she dealt with his g3. I honestly see her slapping the shit out of Luffy no cap.
Luffy wasn't using even barrier ryuo and Yamato admitted Luffy was holding back. Clashing with an elephant gun, isn't the same as clashing with red roc, it isn't even the same as dealing with a base elephant gattling attack.

Luffy was rushing to fight Kaido, not have an all out battle and waste stamina with who he assumed was an underling.

Yamato would have died IN CHAINS like Oden, due to her lack of INTERNAL DESTRUCTION RYUO, if not for Luffy. Show some respect to the future pirate king.

Luffy is far above Law,Kidd and Zoro!Rubber man has:future sight,penetration coa,advanced coc,gear 2,gear3,gear 4,etc...
And he might display a new g4 form,gear 5 or awakening soon...
Luffy is going to fight black beard for PK title soon...he should peak before everyone else!
still the one who made two yonkou scared, could have killed the WSC at chapter 1002, and who stopped and tanked hakai is Zoro. So yes it's good to have lots of new toys but at the end, it's usefull ? The one who made a permanent scar is still Zoro :myman:

Oden - I come here to cut your head off / the only thing I want to do is cut your scaly neck

Yasu - no one has been able to take kaidos head for 20 years

Scabbards - the battle isn't over until his head is severed from his neck

Celestial d dragon " I don't know what they meant by this "
Post automatically merged:

Once again no it didn't. That was a guess at what it could be because I unlike you knew for a fact neither or Marco would be the one to do it.
Bro, my "guess" about Chopper or Marco doing it is just as much of a guess as Hiyori doing it for you. The only difference is, I was right about the nature of Zoro recovering instantly and staying on the performance floor. You thought his story was going to Hiyori. Sanji also literally left Zoro to Chopper, so while the details aren't exactly right, Chopper IS actually present for his healing process.

You last month: "Is Zoro supposed to fight King in a cast"?

You can't even admit you got the whole nature of him healing entirely wrong

Except, there is literally zero "foreshadowing" that just because Ryuma slayed a Dragon, that means Zoro is going to.

Please point me to the chapter that states one day a man will show up on Wano and slay a Dragon just like the previous "Sword God."

You know what there is though? Facts regarding that one a day a man will show up on Wano, open it's borders, and "Bring the Dawn.", which coincides with Kaido's defeat.

None of that points to Zoro. No "Sword god defeating a Dragon reference." No linking Zoro to the "Sun God". Nothing.

Your idea of foreshadowing stems from characters making claims that Kaido needs to die, like there is no other option, and linking Kaido's defeat to Ryuma killing a Dragon just because Kaido is a Dragon on Wano, so he MUST be beheaded by Zoro like Ryuma did.

Meanwhile, the real foreshadowing, is the Sun God, opening Wano's borders by defeating Kaido, and bring the Dawn.
This did not address what I asked.

I did not ask you to tell me why you think this and that are or are not « symbolism and foreshadowing », I asked you to tell me, based on the Zoro fans argument, where they shown that they have an issue with « symbolism and foreshadowing ».

Because it is where you attacked us, so please do show where the Zoro fans have an issue with « symbolism and foreshadowing » especially after the Enma stuff ? (that you purposely did not adress)

Oden - I come here to cut your head off / the only thing I want to do is cut your scaly neck

Yasu - no one has been able to take kaidos head for 20 years

Scabbards - the battle isn't over until his head is severed from his neck

Celestial d dragon " I don't know what they meant by this "
Post automatically merged:

Once again no it didn't. That was a guess at what it could be because I unlike you knew for a fact neither or Marco would be the one to do it.
Lmao, and you guys link that to Zoro because Ryuma slayed a Dragon. Oda has done nothing to link Kaido getting his head cut off to Ryuma cutting off the head of a Dragon, to Zoro doing what Ryuma once did. You guys are just mashing situations together to suit your agenda.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Bro, my "guess" about Chopper or Marco doing it is just as much of a guess as Hiyori doing it for you. The only difference is, I was right about the nature of Zoro recovering instantly and staying on the performance floor. You thought his story was going to Hiyori. Sanji also literally left Zoro to Chopper, so while the details aren't exactly right, Chopper IS actually present for his healing process.

You last month: "Is Zoro supposed to fight King in a cast"?

You can't even admit you got the whole nature of him healing entirely wrong
Duh the nature of healing is bullshit its a last minute asspull.
It doesn't change the fact that Marco is fighting King and has 0 reason to tag out and zoro has 0 reason to fight King.

Why can we have the same shit. Luffy defeats Kaidou, Zoro kills KAidou. Why the fuck are you denying Kaidou's death. Why the fuck that you ignore Kaidou's theme which is literally death, why the fuck are you literally ignoring every fucking foreshadowing of his death. Why?
You are literally ignoring one of the major theme of Wano, DEATH, but you are now sucking the idea that Nika will be Luffy?
Do you still not understand how One Piece works after 1000 chapters?
Pathetic.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao, and you guys link that to Zoro because Ryuma slayed a Dragon. Oda has done nothing to link Kaido getting his head cut off to Ryuma cutting off the head of a Dragon, to Zoro doing what Ryuma once did. You guys are just mashing situations together to suit your agenda.
Mashing how ?
Kaido has constantly been slapped in our face to die
And die by BEHEADING has also been constantly tried to slap in our face
Not long ago kaido himself told yamato simply beating him and driving him out of wano is meaningless.
Then there's zoros hyru kaen above dragon kaido that's identical to ryumas dragon slaying pose that was made to miss.
It's gonna land above the capital
And you gonna cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.