What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Zoro fans were saying Zoro would fight Kaido since the beginning of the arc. This wasn't some new revelation that came about because he got Enma.

And what do you think saying "Zoro will finish off Kaido." implies?

The finishing blow will come as the sun rises to bring the Dawn, which is now 100 percent foreshadowed to be Luffy with the Sun God connection.

So saying Zoro is going to be the one to land the finishing blow, disregards this new foreshadowing in favor of ZKK.

And I already know what you are going to say. "ZKK will come after all that. "

Sorry but I don't buy that, because Oda is not going to overshadow the moment of Kaido being defeated, the Dawn rising, and the borders of Wano being opened with Zoro killing Kaido after that.

Oda is gearing up Zoro to have a different epic moment that mirrors Thriller Bark and "Nothing happened". But you guys seriously think Oda is just going to give him everything, and have all of Luffys achievements take a back seat this arc. We've been reading something entirely different all these years if you think Oda would really do that.
well some Zorofans live in a bubble :D

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Me expecting Zoro to fight King does not make me anti-Zoro. I just don't buy into delusion theories and random parallels that are molded into a random ass conclusion. In 10 chapters, Zoro has had zero to do with going back to fighting Kaido. His own dialogue says it. 3 other people have said leave it to Luffy (AFTER Luffy lost on the roof).
What will be your reaction if Zoro doesnt fight King and goes straight for Kaido's head?

H

humanbeing

I don't really understand some Zorofans anymore.
they say no he will not fight King , he will fight and Finish Kaido off.
we are in a Delimma either Luffy or Zoro will not defeat an opponent.
so if Luffy defeats Kaido Zoro will not finish an Opponent by himself and if Zoro kills Kaido Luffy will not defeat the strongest in the arc. and it goes without a Question Kaido is the strongest in this arc and he there is no doubt that Luffy will defeat him since Luffy said it , Yamato , Momo and Oden said it and even Zoro said it.
and really there is no way that Zoro or Luffy will finish this arc with wins of their owns.
King is still the strongest after the BM and Kaido in the enemy side.
Post automatically merged:

comparing law with zoro a main character :suresure:
and you are telling me Luffy the main character will get his win stolen by his aide Zoro? :D
that is not gonna happen. Zoro will have an opponent of his own to finish and that cannot be weaker than Queen but it is not Kaido either, since Luffy is the one who will defeat Kaido. i could list 10 panels that say that.

so if Luffy defeats Kaido Zoro will not finish an Opponent by himself and if Zoro kills Kaido Luffy will not defeat the strongest in the arc. and it goes without a Question Kaido is the strongest in this arc and he there is no doubt that Luffy will defeat him since Luffy said it , Yamato , Momo and Oden said it and even Zoro said it.
and really there is no way that Zoro or Luffy will finish this arc with wins of their owns.

and you are telling me Luffy the main character will get his win stolen by his aide Zoro? :D
that is not gonna happen. Zoro will have an opponent of his own to finish and that cannot be weaker than Queen but it is not Kaido either, since Luffy is the one who will defeat Kaido. i could list 10 panels that say that.
luffy can defeat kaido zoro gonna behead him

B

Ballel

Some theories suggest that somehow Luffy defeats him and Zoro cuts off his head.
The foreshadowing with Zoro, such as the Ryuma parallels, his bond with Yasuie etc would make ZKK seem plausible.

We have to wait how Oda is going to write Kaido's defeat eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.