What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Omdzzz the cap, not once did Luffy use g4 and fs together. Don't even play yourself, Oda knew to restrict Luffy from combining his fs with one of his fastest mode will make the Yonkos look bad speed wise.
You are mad acting like a base Luffy who just took Ragnarok to the nuts didn't do the one thing Zoro wanted to do to Kaido:giogio:
Let me remind you that Luffy has yet to use his most powerful attack unlike Zoro. Let him pull out KKG, then we'll talk.
Zoro mid diff Lolffy

lmao yall wild af
Post automatically merged:

Omdzzz the cap, not once did Luffy use g4 and fs together. Don't even play yourself, Oda knew to restrict Luffy from combining his fs with one of his fastest mode will make the Yonkos look bad speed wise.
You are mad acting like a base Luffy who just took Ragnarok to the nuts didn't do the one thing Zoro wanted to do to Kaido:giogio:
Let me remind you that Luffy has yet to use his most powerful attack unlike Zoro. Let him pull out KKG, then we'll talk.
This post reeks of bullshit

The thing is. It wasn't established early on. King got his ass handled to him by fucking Izo and Marco. Especially Marco who is a fucking healer, not an offensive type.

If King pulls off advCoA and CoC just fucking now only to fight Zoro Oda deffo has brain damage then.
Izo got only his sword by surprise.
Scabbards díd the same against Kaido. After this Kaido stomped them. The same result would be if Izo seriously challenged King.
Also about Marco.. The Gorusei said that he is one of the few who could stop gura gura no mi Blackbeard..

Zoro was hoping to knock Kaido off his feet and I believe Zoro wouldn't settle for less than great, Kaido acknowledged than he still did enough for scarring him and later after fighting Luffy he claims it's been a long time since he's gotten that worked up.
No Zoro meant knock Kaido out like defeat him, that's the least he wanted to do. Stop using bullshit translations

H

humanbeing

tbf following Luffy's words, he proceeded to lose to Kaido.
he was still saying while unconscious that he will defeat Kaido and ordered Momo to tell everyone , i dont call that a defeat :D defeat when someone cannot do anything after that and cannot fight anymore but Kaido himself was frustrated by Luffy's attitude even while being Ko'ed:D

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
I think this chapter basically proves that there's a big gap between commander and veteran level fighters.

Sasaki literally got done in by a technique that Queen can spam stronger versions of.
I've been shitting on everyone who said that Sasuke and Dog's Poo are probably commander level for saying they want King and Queen's positions.

Now people got what they deserved.

Status
Not open for further replies.