What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This whole sun God, shitty ass advCoC, all these random asspulls have made Luffy one of the most pathetic anime characters in history.

At this point, Luffy makes Naruto look as great as Guts in comparison, that's how garbage Luffy is.
Post automatically merged:

Zoro and Ryuma connection was foreshadowed since Thriller Bark, well technically since very beginning of manga because Zoro in EB literally looked like carbon copy of Ryuma from monsters where as Oda is pulling everything out of his ass for Luffy
Luffy using advanved conqueror's which has been already foreshadowed in Shanks/WB clash, Oden's flashback and Kaido/ Big Mom's flashback is weird asspull? And Its not that he has mastered it, he was defeated by Kaido a few moments later. Rayleigh has already said that Haki blooms in the battle. Who else in the manga had the most fights with stronger opponents other than Luffy? The tunnel vision of some Zoro fans is hilarious.

Let me make one thing clear, Luffy HAS NOT earned a right to be Zoros captain, if he agrees to Luffy, he does it out of nobility and kindness of heart, and if he disobeys him, he has ALL THE RIGHTS in the world to do so.

Luffy should be so grateful to Zoro for how much Zoro has done for his worthless ass, that if Zoro slaps him in the face and tells him to get the fuck outta ship and let Zoro be the captain, Luffy shouldn't even have right to say no
Post automatically merged:

Zoro is doing Luffy Charity by being his first mate.
Zoro will cut off his hands before slapping Luffy without any reason. He sees the value and leadership in Luffy which Zoro fans don't see.its obvious that all the biggest moments in Zoro's character progression have been directly influenced by Luffy. Baratie Promise (where Zoro merged both of their dreams together)
Nothing happened (where Zoro keeps the life and dream of his captain above his own) ,
when he Begged in front of Mihawk for the sake of Luffy and his dream, once again putting aside his pride. In conclusion, Zoro's life, Zoro's dream and Zoro's pride all are below Luffy's life, dream and pride for him. Zoro takes pride in Luffy being his captain.

He didn't ask shit dumbass.
He straight up told luffy he's going to go to kaido too.
Learn how to read.
The only reason zoro went down won't be a factor after he takes the jab.
Luffy ACCEPTS to take Zoro with him to the roof. You dont think that if Luffy told Zoro to fuck off right there he wouldnt?

Again, Luffy said he will handle kaido himself. Until Zoro tells Luffy he doesnt believe if he can and Luffy agrees, it aint happening…

You guys are really funny coz you specifically do not want Zoro to tell Luffy he doesnt believe in him yet you want Zoro to do things that show he doesnt believe in him… why are you afraid of this very easy solution to your problem. If Zoro simpl tells Luffy he thinks Luffy will need back up and Luffy agrees, then done and done. We have a clesr set 2v1. Plain and simple. This fight will be inevitable and ZKK stock will rise by 98% from ONE converstion

Simply have Luffy and Zoro just talk about fighting kaido together. Done. (of course that also means Luffy will have to accept that he cant beat Kaido himself)

This is once again Sanji fan logic. Im not even trying to insult you @HA001

I had the EXACT argument with Chrono about Sanji. I asked Chrono what he expects from the conversation between Sanji and Queen that he couldnt disagree had to happen. I forced him to accept that Queen and Sanji had to talk. And then from there onwards, Chrono cpuldnt find any single way this comversation didnt lead to Sanji vs Queen

that was it. The end the entire Sanji vs Queen argument was Chrono’s inability to find a way for a conversation between them not to result in a fight while being unable to justify this converstion not happening

My guy, you are starting to look like chrono. You are scared of Zoro even talking to Luffy because the outcome is that obvious

Dude, its Sanji fan logic. Watch yourself

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Luffy ACCEPTS to take Zoro with him to the roof. You dont think that if Luffy told Zoro to fuck off right there he wouldnt?

Again, Luffy said he will handle kaido himself. Until Zoro tells Luffy he doesnt believe if he can and Luffy agrees, it aint happening…

You guys are really funny coz you specifically do not want Zoro to tell Luffy he doesnt believe in him yet you want Zoro to do things that show he doesnt believe in him… why are you afraid of this very easy solution to your problem. If Zoro simpl tells Luffy he thinks Luffy will need back up and Luffy agrees, then done and done. We have a clesr set 2v1. Plain and simple. This fight will be inevitable and ZKK stock will rise by 98% from ONE converstion

Simply have Luffy and Zoro just talk about fighting kaido together. Done. (of course that also means Luffy will have to accept that he cant beat Kaido himself)

This is once again Sanji fan logic. Im not even trying to insult you @HA001

I had the EXACT argument with Chrono about Sanji. I asked Chrono what he expects from the conversation between Sanji and Queen that he couldnt disagree had to happen. I forced him to accept that Queen and Sanji had to talk. And then from there onwards, Chrono cpuldnt find any single way this comversation didnt lead to Sanji vs Queen

that was it. The end the entire Sanji vs Queen argument was Chrono’s inability to find a way for a conversation between them not to result in a fight while being unable to justify this converstion even happening

My guy, you are starting to lool like chrono. You are scared of Zoro even talking to Luffy because the outcome is that obvious

Dude, its Sanji fan logic. Watch yourself
Lmfao aight. He getting up soon either way. Let's see who he goes to.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@TheAncientCenturion
I want to go back to King's topic for a second.

Don't you think that if King is shown to have advCoA, CoC, and all that crazy shit after how he got handled by Scrubbards and Marco it will be a little retarded writing?

Marco and Kata had amazing entries as YC1 and you know they were tough shit since the beginning.

King is useless after kicking Queen Mama Chanter off the waterfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.