What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
zoro doesn’t believe kaido won. He still has faith in his captain and momo just said that again.

zoro isn’t going to say “Nah Luffy can’t do it.”
Post automatically merged:

They were going to fight any Calamity.
Zoro believed luffy lost to cesar just cause he heard about it
But he won't believe luffy lost to kaido

That is just Zoro failing to scratch Kaido skin
The marks with 2 not near kaidos body are zoro scratching his skin ?

Last edited by a moderator:
Are you dumb.
Zoro believed luffy lost to cesar just cause he heard about it
But he won't believe luffy lost to kaido

The marks with 2 not near kaidos body are zoro scratching his skin ? How do you keep getting more retarded?
Sideways failed scratches. Also you insult whomsoever speaks facts to compensate for Zoro's lack of feats that match to your wank expectations.

H

humanbeing

Buy yourself one of those crazy fans and let them drive you. :yasu:
not really i am really ok with everything in the story i am being ok too with Zoro helping again even i can even imagine that Yamato , Zoro and Sanji as his commanders might help Luffy against Kaido before he can finish him , what i dont understand that some Zoro fans are thinking that Zoro will be the one who defeats/kill Kaido ,and that King is not a worthy opponent for Zoro and if someone say that they come with illusory arguments or when they cannot do that they write something like lol or :yasu:.

Why can't people give Yamato her cred without dragging others down if her feats are as good as you say they are then i see no need to undermine other characters to make her look stronger.
Because people in this forum are too concerned with their character/anti-character agendas so whatever Yamato does will be filtered through Sanji and Zoro comparisons.

Notice how people who like Jinbe are just happy he showed off his strenght against Who's Who and aren't intimidated by Yamato's current feats and how she might stack up if she joins the crew.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
not really i am really ok with everything in the story i am being ok too with Zoro helping again even i can even imagine that Yamato , Zoro and Sanji as his commanders might help Luffy against Kaido before he can finish him , what i dont understand that some Zoro fans are thinking that Zoro will be the one who defeats/kill Kaido ,and that King is not a worthy opponent for Zoro and if someone say that they come with illusory arguments or when they cannot do that they write something like lol or :yasu:.
Are you ok with Luffy being unable to deal with Kaido and Zoro being the only solution?
And how can King be worthy opponent when Zoro is besting his captain Kaido? :yasu:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Sideways failed scratches. Also you insult whomsoever speaks facts to compensate for Zoro's lack of feats that match to your wank expectations.
No I insult trolls who say dumb shit
No not really I can prove you wrong using the manga panels.
Look idgaf about your shit.

Answer the question.

Why is there never that sfx on any other blade touching kaido

since you wont answer cause your troll ass knows you are wrong ill answer for you
that sfx is for a clash

i could go on with a million more examples

so now troll
not only have i categorically PROVEN that sfx is not for kaidos skin being cut

I have also PROVEN that sfx is the sound of a clash

which means ive proven not only did zoro block multiple hybrid kaido attacks he blitz him as kaido was about to attack again

but sure mr calm troll lets pretend that you arent getting your ass handed to you
The sfx and marks are zoro deflecting kaidos club with ease.

He literally said he didn’t believe it…
So he told luffy to get a grip because he didn't believe it ?

H

humanbeing

Are you ok with Luffy being unable to deal with Kaido and Zoro being the only solution?
And how can King be worthy opponent when Zoro is besting his captain Kaido? :yasu:
well it just doesn't make sense otherwise he will be the captain and Luffy his subordinate and whole story of one piece will not be the same :D i can understand that Zoro fans wish that but it is just neither logical nor possible at least not in the story of one piece where Luffy is the boss and the main character.

Status
Not open for further replies.