What do you guys think Yamato's mythical devil fruit is?

• Kirin/Qilin

Votes: 81 32.3%
  • The Amaterasu Wolf from Ōkami

Votes: 110 43.8%
  • Lion King

Votes: 10 4.0%
  • Something else

Votes: 32 12.7%
  • Dragopuppy is a slow mod

Votes: 4 1.6%
  • TACy is even worse

Votes: 14 5.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you ok with Luffy being unable to deal with Kaido and Zoro being the only solution?
And how can King be worthy opponent when Zoro is besting his captain Kaido? :yasu:
Besting = giving an inch long scar extension to a giant scar (and lamenting that he couldn't even knock him down with his most powerful all out strike)
Against a Kaido that isn't even using adv CoC against him no less? LOL:suresure:

I just bodied you with panels proving you wrong. As usual you got fuck all. Loser.
The panels prove just that Zoro is failing to scratch Kaido despite trying hard like you do to push falsehood.
First Law not saving Zoro from Hakai and now Zoro deflecting Kaido. I wonder why Oda don't show what you imagined on panel.

Asura got laughed at just like you wankers.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The panels prove just that Zoro is failing to scratch Kaido despite trying hard like you do to push falsehood.
First Law not saving Zoro from Hakai and now Zoro deflecting Kaido. I wonder why Oda don't show what you imagined on panel.
Show me how they prove zoro failing to scratch kaido loser

Go on I dare you

Explain why the sfx is the same as clashes
The marks are away from kaidos body
Any time kaidos cut by a blade it's never been like that

You ain't got the fucking balls to even try cause you know you'll get embarrassed stick to your shit posts lejas

No I insult trolls who say dumb shit

The sfx and marks are zoro deflecting kaidos club with ease.
Post automatically merged:

So he told luffy to get a grip because he didn't believe it ?
We’re talking about Kaido. And when he told Luffy to take things more serious the new world starts now he was also talking to himself. Oda had Sanji point that out specifically.

MonsterZoro

Spoiler Provider
@TheAncientCenturion
I want to go back to King's topic for a second.

Don't you think that if King is shown to have advCoA, CoC, and all that crazy shit after how he got handled by Scrubbards and Marco it will be a little retarded writing?

Marco and Kata had amazing entries as YC1 and you know they were tough shit since the beginning.

King is useless after kicking Queen Mama Chanter off the waterfall.
please stop shitting on king next chapter zoro vs king starts man

:crazwhat:

Luffy using advanved conqueror's which has been already foreshadowed in Shanks/WB clash, Oden's flashback and Kaido/ Big Mom's flashback is weird asspull? And Its not that he has mastered it, he was defeated by Kaido a few moments later. Rayleigh has already said that Haki blooms in the battle. Who else in the manga had the most fights with stronger opponents other than Luffy? The tunnel vision of some Zoro fans is hilarious.

Zoro will cut off his hands before slapping Luffy without any reason. He sees the value and leadership in Luffy which Zoro fans don't see.its obvious that all the biggest moments in Zoro's character progression have been directly influenced by Luffy. Baratie Promise (where Zoro merged both of their dreams together)
Nothing happened (where Zoro keeps the life and dream of his captain above his own) ,
when he Begged in front of Mihawk for the sake of Luffy and his dream, once again putting aside his pride. In conclusion, Zoro's life, Zoro's dream and Zoro's pride all are below Luffy's life, dream and pride for him. Zoro takes pride in Luffy being his captain.
Okay so what has Luffy ever done for Zoro?

Show me how they prove zoro failing to scratch kaido loser

Go on I dare you

Explain why the sfx is the same as clashes
The marks are away from kaidos body
Any time kaidos cut by a blade it's never been like that
Zoro's blades are so weak 🤣🤣🤣🤣.
You ain't got the fucking balls to even try cause you know you'll get embarrassed stick to your shit posts lejas
You better change your name to Zeo001, because you act like Zeo from fishman island who says that he is the one attacking Brook while receiving hits. Pathetic.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
well it just doesn't make sense otherwise he will be the captain and Luffy his subordinate and whole story of one piece will not be the same :D i can understand that Zoro fans wish that but it is just neither logical nor possible at least not in the story of one piece where Luffy is the boss and the main character.
You will have to make sense of it when it happens so you have enough time to prepare.
It is good as long as you think it is a wish of Zoro fans but when you realize that it is Oda's wish, it is too late.

Besting = giving an inch long scar extension to a giant scar (and lamenting that he couldn't even knock him down with his most powerful all out strike)
Against a Kaido that isn't even using adv CoC against him no less? LOL:suresure:
And the scar measuring police stepped in. :yasu:
Do you think a guy that is about to get decapitated needs a good scar? :doffytroll:

H

humanbeing

You will have to make sense of it when it happens so you have enough time to prepare.
It is good as long as you think it is a wish of Zoro fans but when you realize that it is Oda's wish, it is too late.
well it is not Oda will not destroy his story by making Zoro stronger than Luffy :D i dont need to prepare anything :D

Status
Not open for further replies.