Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, keep thinking that LOL.

I bet you were saying that Luffy was going to beat Kaido after he learned AdvCoC. But he got defeated two or three chapters later.

The real fight has just started and the train has just arrived. You're talking about a different train man.
Nah when Luffy learned AdvCoC I literally posted he was going to be defeated in the coming chapters lol
It hasn't the next couple of chapters are going to be hard for you ma boy.

Robin said "What it means that Sanji depends on me is not something you should understand. He is a man who deserves to be called" The Wings of the Pirate King."

She didn't say "He is a man, along with another unnamed person, who deserves to be called the Wings of the Pirate King."

Just be happy for Sanji, instead of trying to insert Zoro to make them seem equal. Sanji is his own character, it's pathetic how his fans can't discuss him without talking about Zoro.
:kobeha:

She is literally fresh bro. That was the only attack she actually felt unlike Kaido why are you twisting stuff so much? Big Mom hasn't received not even 10% of the stuff Kaido has been taking.
Marco was said to be in the race for the next Yonkou spot so it is only normal King hasn't defeated him so again no it wouldn't be underwhelming having Zoro beat the second strongest guy in Kaido's crew just like it won't be underwhelming see him defeat Shiryu as well later when we face Blackbeard crew.
i agree with the first part, kid and law didn't take a lot of damage and didn't go all out as opposed to luffy and zoro.
as for marco, he suffered a devastating defeat by teach in the payback war made him retire from the pirate life for good, so no, he's nowhere close to be a yonko, a YC1 at best.
His family who were then witness to the announcement of his fall to Luffy.
Here we even have Yamato doubting Kaido could be defeated in a 1v1 so you can see the impact it will have when it gets announced.
kaido is known worldwide , katakuri only known among his family and crew.
yamato never doubt kaido, she just placed her faith in luffy, it doesn't go against kaido's invincibility in 1v1 battles, and she already stated her concerns to that matter previously.

also to go with the 1v1 thing getting debunked in the future by luffy; isn't kaido being unkillable an established fact and serious claim that needs to be challenged, and we know that luffy doesn't kill his opponents, so someone else has to break that belief, zoro is the prime candidate, especially with all the build up around him being the second coming of ryuma, the legendary samurai that slayed a dragon.

Well fucking finally Robin is shining. How many years have us Robin fans been waiting for this moment?? Even Robin showing new moves is such a rare thing. I believe this is the first time Robin has ever bloomed and gigantified her upper body before? Previously she has only shown to gigantify her hands and feet. Shiva Goddess Robin is finally here!

:finally:
Yamato's devil fruit is an extinct mythical wolf?? Well i guess that really does make it very rare. :optimistic:

You will all get real quiet on this and just redirect the Sanji slander after the full confirmation :suresure:

I can already see it. In fact, you can save the following quote and compare as it might be word for word the arguments the Sanji haters will spam :

" Who care's if Sanji has CoC, weaklings like Chinjao have it. He's never getting Advanced CoC so he's just a loser"

Y'all will ditch having CoC as something really impressive that Sanji can never get in a heartbeat after he does get it, and call it shitty and irrelevant :milaugh:
I like how you have no actual evidence and go... well sanji is on this cover must means he has CoC

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

It's why Sanji stans have no credibility

It's funnier because I was on the Zoro doesnt have CoC train prior to all of it and ok with it, I want the aura thing to be similar to Mihawk, but was able to point out traits alluding to Zoro being a conqueror. Now Zoro is a conqueror was in reality just additional icing.

Are there any traits of Sanji being a conqueror... No

I definitely am on the train of if Sanji has CoC it dillutes it, pirates who abandon their crew who kick their own captains in the face do not deserve CoC. Hence why if by some divine miracle Oda gave Sanji CoC it would dilute it

katakuri's reputation was a lie that got exposed way before luffy was able to defeat him, even his sister who created the myth admitted that to him, katakuri wasn't said to have fought any strong pirate of note, only his family believed in the rumor.
That's not what they meant. He hadn't been defeated, it was the "lying down on his back" that was a lie.

And no, it's not head canon. We know this.

Sanji ain't Luffy's "Right hand man" so i'm not going to argue for that.

Redon confirmed that the Volume 100 Cover with the M3 is called Color of the Supreme King.

More so, every single character on that cover has CoC.

Sanji's getting a CoC reveal :kayneshrug:
Yamato ain’t confirmed.

Besides, a mistake many make is that they think everything Oda draws has some deeper purpose behind it which turns out to be false most of the time.

Sanji doesn’t need CoC as he ain’t fighting CoC users.

I like how you have no actual evidence and go... well sanji is on this cover must means he has CoC

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

It's why Sanji stans have no credibility

It's funnier because I was on the Zoro doesnt have CoC train prior to all of it and ok with it, I want the aura thing to be similar to Mihawk, but was able to point out traits alluding to Zoro being a conqueror. Now Zoro is a conqueror was in reality just additional icing.

Are there any traits of Sanji being a conqueror... No

I definitely am on the train of if Sanji has CoC it dillutes it, pirates who abandon their crew who kick their own captains in the face do not deserve CoC. Hence why if by some divine miracle Oda gave Sanji CoC it would dilute it
I was on the train of

Zoro, Sanji and Usopp will all get CoC.

Zoro got it

Sanji on the Only Conquerors Cover called Color of the Supreme King

Usopp lied about it

Wait for this to come true and next time follow me and see what train i jump on if you want to know what happens next :milaugh:

The manga is in Japanese so maybe listed to their opinion

By sandman
Thank you so much for the spoilers, redon!

Someone asked me via PM about Robin's line that Sanji is the "two wings of the Pirate King". The Japanese term 両翼 is commonly used to describe 2 crucial persons/things.

I've never seen the case where 両翼 is used to describe only one person in my life, so it's safe to assume that Robin meant Sanii and "another person" being important for PK

And Oda already used the exact same word 両翼 in SBS,
saying both Zoro and Sanji are two wings for Luffy :)
This is actually a plausible counter. so I cant really counter this

My headcanon will give Sanji the go aheaad to be the wings
Zoro is the right hand, until someone else mentions (by a character in the manga) that Zoro is also "Luffy's Wings"

Status
Not open for further replies.