Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Those words are so fucking powerful. When usopp wants to duel with him for the going merry and technically leaving the crew, Luffy gives almost zero fucks and knows he has to keep going. Luffy has been through so much shit and he always overcomes.

For him to say something so negative only because sanji is gone...
:seriously:
Luffy literally said that if Sanji really want to leave he OK with it at Zou, Sanji didn't actually wanted to leave so Luffy try to force him to man-up. Simple.
Post automatically merged:

you remember her

wel she forget him when she saw the grandmaster
Viola friend-zoned Sanji hard LoL
Only candybois believe she actually loved him LoL
Sanji only chance to lose his virginity is 16 years old girl with lack of self-esteem haha

The difference is he was right regarding Sanji but was wrong regarding Gear 4. He got his ass beaten by Gear 4
:fujilaugh:
That implies Doflamingo understimated everyone, even Luffy's Gear 4 completely bodying him he stills laughing like he was winning for some reason :doffytroll:

if you accept the vivre card that says zoro and sanji are luffy's wings then surely you accept the one that shows zoro is stronger than sanji and equal to luffy right?
At at the time this was released Oda had plans to end One Piece in Alabasta, it's too old and there are things on this that doesn't make sense anymore

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
if you accept the vivre card that says zoro and sanji are luffy's wings then surely you accept the one that shows zoro is stronger than sanji and equal to luffy right?
oh my god zoro is best in all without adventurousness:crazwhat:

G

Gorosei Informer

Would be great if you could find it.
That theory back then is right now I major reason why I think that Sanji probably not taking out Queen alone in 1on1 fight, I can see Apoo joining the battle too.
I'll do my best! :myman:

:kata:

Yeah imo Sanji needs someone to back him up. I thought of X-Drake and I think their personalities and roles could align, but I'm not sure what happened to Drake and Apoo?

If Apoo comes to help vs Queen and does decide to betray him especially after Queens BS with the Ice Oni virus cure vial or whatever, that would be dope! I do wonder if Sanji's headphones in the raid suit can work to block out Apoo's noise powers? :blobdj: I was hoping Corazon's DF might resurface with the Marines or CP0 somehow and they will be used to counter his DF?

:stealthblack::ace:

(Still waiting on that Apoo DF name reveal Oda! Sigh...)

:josad::pepapoo:

I’ve been thirsty for stuf like this too lol…hopefully Oda let’s him go off at least one last time
He slaughtered Morias original entire crew too. Still waiting for him to do that again to some unlucky crew or group lol.

:kaidowhat::sanjimeh:

Status
Not open for further replies.