Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
he couldn't even put a scratch on Doffy
Sanji initially stopped Doflamingo with his leg, then Doflamingo dodged his next attack, then started resisting the third one, he had no choice but use his arguably most broken move to stop Sanji's attack, just as he did to stop Luffy and Law.

And thats cuz Sanji wasn't even aware of Doflamingo's powers

Last edited:
"he was the coolest guy" is haunting me since 7 years
:josad::josad::josad:
Me too bro...

I’ve been thirsty for stuf like this too lol…hopefully Oda let’s him go off at least one last time
Brutality could be right now the medicine to make the raid more enjoyable.
Some good danger tension and lose for the alliance would be great, Kiku could be dead now.
Don´t know about Kinemon, Kanjuro seems to be dead too.

M3 should stand for '' Main 3 '', so it doesn't relate to power but significance on the crew. Sanji will always be the 2nd most important Strawhat crew member for Luffy to become Pirate King. However Sanji doesn't need to be the 3rd strongest for him to be Luffy's second most trusted man.. Holding more weight or value for Luffy doesn't necessarly correlate to power..

Sanjis literally fighting a much stronger opponent than Jimbei….. Also Yamato is not part of the crew…..
We dont really know how strong Jinbe is, he trashed WsW it was barely a fight, and he still has better feats than Sanji so far....but if he doesnt get another fight and Sanji defeats Queen without any help then I'll concede for Sanji being stronger than him....and if Yamato joins then Jinbe will become the SH equivalent of Snacks:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.