Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
At any rate, this is a great set-up for Luffy to tag team with Yamato against Kaido after it became apparent he still needed help after he lost Round 2. Am interested to see what kind of dynamic they may have in a full-on battle.

Yo! I forgot about this!:
http://www.onepiecegold.com/tag/sanji-is-the-ugly-duckling-and-his-past/
I remember reading about the Ugly Duckling Sanji theory on this website! They called it 6 years ago, that he is associated with it! There's a lot of great theories on that site as far as I remember, I used to check it out years ago.

:crazwhat::hohoho::stealthblack:
Do you know that theory with Apoo and Queen, based on a old myth/story in china, where the character who was based on Apoo betray Queen based character? I swear the dude make that theory years before we even enter wano arc and he was right with what he call out back then(like Apoo beeing close to Queen squad with literally happen in manga).
I search that video/theory but can´t find it anymore....
:josad:

G

Gorosei Informer

Do you know that theory with Apoo and Queen, based on a old myth/story in china, where the character who was based on Apoo betray Queen based character? I swear the dude make that theory years before we even enter wano arc and he was right with what he call out back then(like Apoo beeing close to Queen squad with literally happen in manga).
I search that video/theory but can´t find it anymore....
:josad:
Funnily enough, I always felt Apoo was from Kano country (the OP version of China) and now seeing Queen, I'm 100% certain he's from there too. Oda introduced Kano gradually with Sai, Don Chinjao and such ofc as as well as the Reverie.

I'll do a search for it and see if I can find it. Most of the time I end up finding things like this, so hopefully!

:kata::queenhear::pepapoo:

robin vs black maria is gonna be a memorable fight for sure :cheers:
Absolutely! Robin is mad underrated and against a sadist like Maria, Robin is the best SH to fight her! She already "Spanked" Maria hard and she's gonna beat that bitch into submission! As much as I love Maria in design, Robin is one of my goats and we've waited almost TWO DECADES for her to get a "proper solo fight" again! No joke/exaggeration! 2002-2003 was when Skypeia happened in the manga!

I can't even remember her getting solo fights in the movies but I've not fully seen Stampede yet and I've only seen Strong World, 3D2Y, Film Z and Film Gold and I don't remember any solo fights for her in them? Well 3D2Y was only Luffy and no other SH's too ofc?

And there's also certain obvious reasons to enjoy this "fight" too ofc!

:catlewd::catpole::madmonk::catblush:

Not part of the crew yet!Honestly,Yamato seems to close to Zoro's level!Oda better give Sanji huge pu's this arc if he wants to keep the M3 dynamic!
The dynamic is intact, Luffy will defeat Kaido , Zoro will defeat king, Sanji will defeat Queen. That’s how the one piece formula goes……

Yamato isn’t any level until she actually defeats someone in a proper fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.