Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn’t Sanji kick big mom? She a woman too
D: Oda sensei, I have an important report for you. On page 23 of vol 87, Sanji kicked Big Mom, right? Where did Sanji, who won’t kick women, go?!
O: Okay. I received a couple other letters regarding this, but that’s not what happened! Big Mom attempted to punch Reiju, and Luffy and Sanji stopped her. That’s what happened here in this scene. However, can you stopped Big Mom’s punch by merely catching it?! No, you can’t!! So in order to cancel out the power of her punch, he blocked it with his kick!! Which means he’s just protecting themselves, it’s not a violent action toward a woman!! So Sanji didn’t violate his policy!!

D: Oda sensei, I have an important report for you. On page 23 of vol 87, Sanji kicked Big Mom, right? Where did Sanji, who won’t kick women, go?!
O: Okay. I received a couple other letters regarding this, but that’s not what happened! Big Mom attempted to punch Reiju, and Luffy and Sanji stopped her. That’s what happened here in this scene. However, can you stopped Big Mom’s punch by merely catching it?! No, you can’t!! So in order to cancel out the power of her punch, he blocked it with his kick!! Which means he’s just protecting themselves, it’s not a violent action toward a woman!! So Sanji didn’t violate his policy!!
Lmfao

I

Indigo

The real answer Oda didn't want to say out loud: Big Mom is ugly and fat and because of Sanji's fucked up policies he doesn't consider her a woman.

:milaugh:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
The mental struggle from Oda to try and clean himself up.

Meanwhile with Maria's situation.

I didn't use Haki to protect myself because I might've hurt her just by blocking.

This writer XD.

Status
Not open for further replies.