Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean?

Even if he gets to fight King which is not a possibility. It's like whatever. If Zoro gets pushed above Low diff by the same King who got rattled by Izo then Oda is just clinically retarded.

Zoro is going to the roof again.
WTF is even this argument??? Izo disarmed king when he was not even paying
attention, and king NEVER showened his ALL until now.

Fucking Aokiji was desarmed by pre TS sanji paying attention. This kind of shit means nothing. And Mihawk with a all speech of see the diference between him and sick WB Just send an atack only to get neg diffed by jozu. Maybe jozu>>> Mihawk for you too since even disarm means so much for you, imagine an atack to mesure Power. lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
WTF is even this argument??? Izo disarmed king when he was not even paying
attention, and king NEVER showened his ALL until now.

Fucking Aokiji was desarmed by pre TS sanji paying attention. This kind of shit means nothing. And Mihawk with a all speech of see the diference between him and sick WB Just send an atack only to get neg diffed by jozu. Maybe jozu>>> Mihawk for you too since even disarm means so much for you, imagine an atack to mesure Power. lol
I don't care.

Zoro is not fighting King.

You look like a shit face.
I feel bad for you.
You also sound pathetic.
You must have been getting bullied in real life aswell.
Maybe that explains why you are so weird.
Very sad exictence
You’re the first gay insecure person I’ve ever met

You seen me in a mask and determine that somehow…
Post automatically merged:

I don't care.

Zoro is not fighting King.
He is

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
COZ KID AND LAW ARE IN WANO A CLOSED COUNTRY... KID WAS IN JAIL LMFAOO
yeah law didnt know about that even when drake freed him from hawkins but yeah the flying six were supposed to know about it. kidd was the only one imprisoned. killer was effectively working for orochi. we have no idea what the other members of the crew were doing.

besides this you never explained why there was a wanted poster for shachi and penguin once law's group was found in wano while there was no poster for jinbe even after all strawhats got their wanted posters.

If Sanji beats Queen, even high diff, i give him the benefit of the doubt over Jinbe.

It still does not reinstate the M3 though from pre-TS since Jinbe will be closer to Sanji than the two to Zoro.
One might argue about the gap between Luffy and Zoro, and Zoro and Sanji/Jinbe though, it´s something for the future.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yeah, Just because YOU want. Since your arguments make 0 sense
Never cared about King after Zoro went to the roof.

You lot pray to god that Zoro fights King so you can shit on him for fighting commander like Lanji.

Not happening bro.

Unless King turns out to be Ace of the Beast pirates with fucking advCoA CoC and every shit in the world.

King is trash written.

You’re the first gay insecure person I’ve ever met

You seen me in a mask and determine that somehow…

He is
No you look like a shit face.
And you got insecure about it and changed your avi. And proceeded to mention me 2 times today for no reason because you couldnt get how much you got hurt from how true what i said was out of your mind. You literally went out of your way to mention me for no reason today. You literally had me in your mind. Thats how insecure you got. You sound like a weirdo you act like a weirdo and you had shit cover your face. You are pathetic.

No you look like a shit face.
And you got insecure about it and changed your avi. And proceeded to mention me 2 times today for no reason because you couldnt get how much you got hurt from how true what i said was out of your mind. You literally went out of your way to mention me for no reason today. You literally had me in your mind. Thats how insecure you got. You sound like a weirdo you act like a weirdo and you had shit cover your face. You are pathetic.
I mention you once along with others about this chapter lol

Once again, i had my avi as me for 2-3 weeks straight with my actual face. Why would i get insecure that a faceless (actual insecure) gay dude online thinks I’m a “shit face” despite me wearing a tobi mask from naruto???? Literally if i was insecure I wouldn’t show my face….which i did

You’re trying to judge me for wearing a….mask tf?

you truly are a weird guy who makes no sense.

Japanese panel where you can read Jinbe as his official name.

His wanted poster, too, with the Jinbe spelling:

Ok bet I’ve always spelt it that way anyhow

Status
Not open for further replies.