Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never cared about King after Zoro went to the roof.

You lot pray to god that Zoro fights King so you can shit on him for fighting commander like Lanji.

Not happening bro.

Unless King turns out to be Ace of the Beast pirates with fucking advCoA CoC and every shit in the world.

King is trash written.
King isnt TRASH writren. He didint even got Focus of oda part yet lol. No face, not race, no bounty, no hibryd, noNamed atack..etc. can you even pay attention on what you read? LOL

And WTF is that i or many others want zoro to fight a comander to match sanji? I like both, and i like zoro better. But not like you im realistic, and maybe for your hapinnes i think zoro Will fight king and also Will kill a Very injured kaido after luffy "defeats" him alongside others.

But zoro Will fight king, i can bet even money with you about that.

I mention you once along with others about this chapter lol

Once again, i had my avi as me for 2-3 weeks straight with my actual face. Why would i get insecure that a faceless (actual insecure) gay dude online thinks I’m a “shit face” despite me wearing a tobi mask from naruto???? Literally if i was insecure I wouldn’t show my face….which i did

You’re trying to judge me for wearing a….mask tf?

you truly are a weird guy who makes no sense.
Post automatically merged:

Ok bet I’ve always spelt it that way anyhow
Ok, sure shit face, what ever makes you feel better about your pathetic life.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
King isnt TRASH writren. He didint even got Focus of oda part yet lol. No face, not race, no bounty, no hibryd, noNamed atack..etc. can you even pay attention on what you read? LOL
Yes I do and King's portrayal has been fucking shit since the Raid started. He got overshadowed by fat joker who kills his own people with his biological weapons.

King has the worst hype out of all YC1 in the story. Nothing really indicates he is some strong dude that will change the tides of the war.

Fucking Marco who is not a powerhouse offensively handles him like a baby.

Zoro will be back to 100% for some period of time. If King is enough to stop Zoro then Oda is just inconsistent and shits on Zoro blocking Hakai and scarring Kaido.

Yes I do and King's portrayal has been fucking shit since the Raid started. He got overshadowed by fat joker who kills his own people with his biological weapons.

King has the worst hype out of all YC1 in the story. Nothing really indicates he is some strong dude that will change the tides of the war.

Zoro will be back to 100% for some period of time. If King is enough to stop Zoro then Oda is just inconsistent and shits on Zoro blocking Hakai and scarring Kaido.
You sound like a whiny baby man

If King shits on Zoro (Who “blocked” hakai) that isn’t being “inconsistent” just bc you want Zoro to be something he’s not….

This is reality man. King is just that strong and Oda is telling you this. No amount of denial will save you

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
You sound like a whiny baby man

If King shits on Zoro (Who “blocked” hakai) that isn’t being “inconsistent” just bc you want Zoro to be something he’s not….

This is reality man. King is just that strong and Oda is telling you this. No amount of denial will save you
You are not the relatable person to talk about someone's worth as a soldier. You think Sanji is stronger than commanders.

Don't chat shit to me.

No, wont be incosistent AT ALL, did you even read what i Said about Aokiji and Mihawk as examples???? And i have many others.

You trying SO hard to make an argument that a character that has never Go Full out cant fight zoro. A character that until now didint show:

-Hibryd
-named atacks
-Race
-Face
-Bounty

And who Said to you that king cant hurt kaido??? LOL your headcanon?

Killer was On the roof and is fighting Hawkins, zoro was huf huf against many gifters and runing from apoo at a moment and was in the root as Well.

No Focus on king yet. Wake up.

Status
Not open for further replies.