Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
all it takes is an enemy to call sanji no 2 in a condescending way & robin, having to defend him right there, calling him the wings of pirate king (not even vice captain or the right hand man) for sanji fans to start the insane wank.
The kanji that was used in that robin scene according to sandman indicates that robin was referring to sanji as ONE of luffys wings so it pretty much implies that both zoro and sanji are luffy’s wings. And it’s not really an insane wank as y’all are playing it out to be loool just a couple mfs trolling hard at the end of the day we all know what it means and the heirachy to the crew.

The arguments don’t be making sense like we all know what the no 2 comment is trying to imply and we also know what Robin meant with her comment I just find all these discussions points confusing and missing the point. I’m convinced a lot of y’all are bored as hell cuz ain’t no way we having a full blown discussion about things we understand and know already.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
The kanji that was used in that robin scene according to sandman indicates that robin was referring to sanji as ONE of luffys wings so it pretty much implies that both zoro and sanji are luffy’s wings. And it’s not really an insane wank as y’all are playing it out to be loool just a couple mfs trolling hard at the end of the day we all know what it means and the heirachy to the crew.
it is just us going at each other lol it aint that deep. and im not the one throwing insults at others. people have been using homophobic slurs on this thread over zoro vs sanji lmao

Can we talk about how boring Yamato is.

I know she will join but god even DF sounds boring. I hope full zoan it will look better than hybrid... But everything about her feels so forced of being super special and all that at the end, she feels flat as fuck.

Can we talk about how boring Yamato is.

I know she will join but god even DF sounds boring. I hope full zoan it will look better than hybrid... But everything about her feels so forced of being super special and all that at the end, she feels flat as fuck.
Boring design, boring fruit and boring role throughout the half of the arc she has been present. I seriously hope she doesn't join.

Hey, I’m not denying the fact that Zoro is number 2…
I’m saying that it’s a great moment for Sanji because it parallels the times people mistook Zoro as the captain of the crew and not Luffy.

it’s so awesome and so hype because…

people sometimes mistake Zoro as the captain of the pack on previous occasions, while he’s in fact the number 2

While here people mistake Sanji as the number 2 while he’s number 3

it’s hype because it is just Oda’s way of saying, they can fill that spot temporarily when needed… if Luffy is shaken, and is not in his best day, Zoro can fill that shoe
And if Zoro is not present or not in his best day, Sanji can fill his shoe

that’s why it’s hype and that’s why it’s a nice moment…
That's a great way to describe it

Status
Not open for further replies.