Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
didn't she say herself that she wants to sail with the strawhats ?:choppawhat:
Who gives a fuck what she wants?

It's Luffy's decision in the end and he already doesn't like Yamato calling herself Oden. She does not even have her own goals. She is just trying to mirror Oden's decisions.

She will stay on Wano as Momo's dog.

Every fucking arc. There is a character where fandom loses their shit and think she/he will join.

Lol.

It’s hard being a zoro and sanji fan man. I wanna be happy and support both cuz I love dem but I come on here and it’s argument non stop smfh
I feel ya mate. But this whole thing is just nuts. I dont take these seriously, and i started enjoying this tug of war between the two fandoms a long time ago. There are some sensible arguments but most of the discussion is pure gold. The last 6-7 days in this thread have been Glorious. Been laughing my ass off.

didn't she say herself that she wants to sail with the strawhats ?:choppawhat:
Yup and the whole story about her screams it ad well

Still doesn't change the fact that it feels so forced to me and her DF is a major disappoinment for me.

This plus the lack of character bar the whole Oden shit makes her really uninteresting.

But well she has some time until her full joining

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
It's Luffy's decision in the end and he already doesn't like Yamato calling herself Oden. She does not even have her own goals. She is just trying to mirror Oden's decisions.
nobody likes that bruh. he should join the crew to travel along with them to raftel and experience the journey and adventure.

yamato has a mythical zoan. can use armament and observation. can also use advanced armament ryo when he one shotted the number using narikabura arrow. he is clashing with kaido equally right now on the rooftop.
hes extremely powerful as well. need more firepower to look like a legit yonko crew post wano.

Who gives a fuck what she wants?

She will stay on Wano as Momo's dog.

Every fucking arc. There is a character where fandom loses their shit and think she/he will join.

Lol.
Man you know Luffy personality xD, he has te mentality of: do wathever you want.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Lmao bro, luffy is the type of guy who asked a zombie, tree and a skeleton to join his crew, pretty sure he will accept if yamato asks to join the crew :milaugh:
It was a gag. Just like Yamato's entire existence.

The most forced character Oda ever tried to shove down fandoms throats.

Anyway who cares. Fucking Carrot got more votes in popularity poll than Yamato:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

i’d literally change it back right now if I wanted

I’m also behind a mask so how can you determine im a “shit face” even when i showed my face you had no such reaction

Ur just mad ZoLo is #3 but it’s ok to cry, it eases the stress 😂😂😂
Third per bounty, not even power level.

That's something we already acknowledged.

Status
Not open for further replies.