Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

humanbeing

Caribou is there to tell Big mom and Kaido about poseidon

people forget the raid started with the yonko saying they are going after ancient weapons

and there happened to be a person on the island who knew where one was
Nope i doubt that very much . It will not help them anyway since they are going down in Wano. if BM by any chance doesn't go she will never be an enemy again maybe an ally.

Nah, it’s time for Caribou to reveal the truth about Shirahoshi being the ancient weapon to Kaido. Him coming this far should be for this big reason.
There’s no way in hell caribou is telling either yonko about shirahosi because they won’t get her. It’s redundant. That plot line could have been introduced ages ago. What good does it do now?

wait so based on Momotaro story, Marco (Phoenix) will joined the fight against Kaido? @playa4321
Seeing how Yamato is turning out to be the dog of the Momotarō story, with Luffy and Momo meeting to reach the rooftop, guess Marco will also be involved
Most like this going to happen.
Oda decide to not make Yamato a tiger to get a Tiger vs Dragon battle like in the history/myth. He decide to make the Momotaro story with bringing up Momo back to let him fight together with the others.

Im sure Zoro take on King,with will give Marco the chance to fight Kaid above until.
Then Luffy+Marco+Yamato+Momo vs Kaido.
I can even see Hiyori using her power(if she has a df) to make Momo a adult(28years old) to fight Kaido too like a Gon move.

Momotaro story is most like going to happen.

Marco could going get massive good feats at the rooftop if he join the battle, probably Oda would give him adv CoA for hurting Kaido too.

Another L turned into a W. I thought Yamao's df would be a Kirin, but this is so much better lmaoooo. :suresure:

It literally comes from a story where the wolf stays behind in the land to act as a guardian and fight off demons?:choppawhat:

HMMMM.....WHATEVER COULD THIS MEAN????:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

And yet again, the chapter where we get Yamao's df name drop is titled after Robin vs BM XD.

#Yamao4Momo #Yamao4Retainer #Yamao4Wano

Most like this going to happen.
Oda decide to not make Yamato a tiger to get a Tiger vs Dragon battle like in the history/myth. He decide to make the Momotaro story with bringing up Momo back to let him fight together with the others.

Im sure Zoro take on King,with will give Marco the chance to fight Kaid above until.
Then Luffy+Marco+Yamato+Momo vs Kaido.
I can even see Hiyori using her power(if she has a df) to make Momo a adult(28years old) to fight Kaido too like a Gon move.

Momotaro story is most like going to happen.

Marco could going get massive good feats at the rooftop if he join the battle, probably Oda would give him adv CoA for hurting Kaido too.
I seriously doubt that it would be them vs kaido it’s too much help.

Yeah because sanji vs king is the same thing you are doing now I can come up with ten reasons why sanji would fight king

1. You ignore the fact Marco already said he’s fighting kaido in 999 but not right away

2. you ignore the fact Marco was fighting king AND queen both and sanji that they are up against the new generation

3. you ignore the fact perospeor mentioned Marcos getting exhausted

4. Your think the right hand of fucking Whitebeard and guy connected to oden won’t fight kaido the guy that killed him

5 you ignore the fact that Marco hasn’t even been on panel with king the last time he was on panel in a fight was against queen.

6. King also doesn’t fight with his legs he has used his beak and sword already in the fights.

Sanji had a hell of a lot more reasons to fight king then Marco. Your in denial. You know what’s gonna happen that’s why you keep denying it over and over again.
First, you need to stop your delusion.

Sanji is not going to fight King. He is already fighting Queen and the next chapter is most likely going to be about Sanji vs Queen.

Oda didn't bring Marco to steal the show from the worst generations LOL. It is already prophecized that the new generation will beat Kaido. Even Marco bet on them LOL.

Marco was meant to fight King the moment he repeated his "feat" by knocking down Big Mom's ship. And guess what, Marco is already fighting King LOOOOL

So what the fuck are you talking about man. You think Marco will just leave the fight and just say to King: "oh sorry King, I don't want to fight you anymore, I think I'll just go to the rooftop to fight Kaido instead" LOOL

Status
Not open for further replies.