Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I sure hope it’s not the final showdown. The supernova I was moderately okay with being in the final confrontation of a main enemy (they’re secondary characters but still important), but Marco just seems like too much of a side character to be majorly involved in a turning point of the straw hats journey.
His powers could be a turning point. How does awakening look like with Marco? Perhaps he dies by the end of it, but his contribution is what allows Luffy to win.

His powers could be a turning point. How does awakening look like with Marco? Perhaps he dies by the end of it, but his contribution is what allows Luffy to win.
Maybe, I guess it’ll depend how Oda does it I just hope that in the end the straw hats (or at least Luffy and Momo) will get the primary focus of this fight if this is the final round

I sure hope it’s not the final showdown. The supernova I was moderately okay with being in the final confrontation of a main enemy (they’re secondary characters but still important), but Marco just seems like too much of a side character to be majorly involved in a turning point of the straw hats journey.
The arc is reaching its end, this next stage is likely the final showdown

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Do I like Tama? Yes.
Do I like her role in this war? No.

She was okay being a cute child with Otsuru and helping local people with her DF. But Oda decided to use her to defeat fan-favorite F6 (Ulti and P1).
Ulti and P1 were defeated by Big Meme 🙄🐟
Tama-chan role was forshadow ever since she tamed Speed and if you count her panels you see she don't appear much in this raid, yet you keep complain because she more relevant than your fav (even though it was obvious from the start that this will be her role).
Tama-chan did everything right that's why people hate her! 🧐🐟

Status
Not open for further replies.