Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Law have equal bounty from Dressrosa and yet…

So no, nothing you have said actually means anything. Bounty doesn’t mean anything. King and queen don’t mean anything

King is the Katakuri/Marco stand in and that actually means something.
King has done nothing and not received anything to say he’s a stand in for Katakuri or Marco. Bounty is literally mentioned as a way of gauging power earlier this arc.

It’s literally how the world government judges danger levels. It was portrayed that way back in Little garden when the two perfectly even individuals had the same bounty and bounty poster.

Luffy and law aren’t comparable because they’re not on the same crew and are on different journeys

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
"Sanji (that man you make light of), is a man who is well-suited to be one of the two wings of the Pirate King"
Damn, did Sanji really just steal Nami's spot??? I thought Nami was Luffy's other wing seeing how she is the second mate of the crew. Am I missing something here??

"Sanji (that man you make light of), is a man who is well-suited to be one of the two wings of the Pirate King"
Damn, did Sanji really just steal Nami's spot??? I thought Nami was Luffy's other wing seeing how she is the second mate of the crew. Am I missing something here??
Nami was never the second wing. Oda made that clear whenever the crew splits Luffy leads a group, Zoro leads a group, Sanji leads a group.

Sabaody showed this and Dressrosa and zou sold it

Nami was never the second wing. Oda made that clear whenever the crew splits Luffy leads a group, Zoro leads a group, Sanji leads a group.

Sabaody showed this and Dressrosa and zou sold it
Sanji is such a leader he was getting ordered by Law in Wano lol
Post automatically merged:

Kawamatsu and Izo. Very passionate relationship, beautiful to see these two finally reunited

Marco's role is to support, he can clearly support Luffy vs Kaido.
"support" would be fighting in some capacity. Marco implied who wont interfear in the Kaido fight very early in the arc what would make him change his opinion now? Just so Zoro fights king? Marco already fighting king he has no reason to leave that fight.

The new generation will take down Kaido. Not marco

Status
Not open for further replies.