Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not remember to have shoehorn Zoro anywhere. I was answering to someone who talk about the two characters.
And seems to me that Oda is putting Sanji above Zoro regarding who is better suited to help Luffy reach his goal.
Not really. Zoro has fuckton of portrayal in that light that Sanji hasn't, as well. Same goes for few other SH.

You're pointlessly comparing. Do you want Robin to start praising other crewmates when she's defending Sanji?

sandman (who's native Japanese), this is how JP readers have interpreted it:

Don't delete this Modzz.. this is a genuine statement (quote it in the Spoilers discussion section if you wanna discuss it don't spam this section)

What sandman said would really mean that Sanji holds the same worth in the crew as Zoro...if thats a parallel between them then Oda may show exactly why sanji is one of the Wings in upcoming chapters.., and this also might lead to further discussions regarding this development that if sanji and zoro are the Wings that support luffy.. logically Sanji should meet a similar requisite when it comes to strength relative or equal to zoro to really define themselves as respected Wings (ofc a king cannot have a drastically weaker wing, this wouldn't sit well with the symbolic reference and meaning of wings)

I don't get why the sanjifans are so excited lmao, that's a good character moment for both robin and sanji but why acting like it was something new ? Zoro and Sanji were, are and will always be the right and left hand men of Luffy. It doesn't mean that they are comparable in strenght though.

I don't get why the sanjifans are so excited lmao, that's a good character moment for both robin and sanji but why acting like it was something new ? Zoro and Sanji were, are and will always be the right and left hand men of Luffy. It doesn't mean that they are comparable in strenght though.
Yeah. Like Zoro is Luffy's right hand man, but that doesn't mean he is comparable in strength to Luffy though :feelsokeman:

Oh come on.

Zoro get's CoC " FUCK YEAH"

Sanji get's CoC " CoC diluted. Sanji ruined CoC for me"

:pepeke:
Again, I definitely stated prior that I thought Zoro wouldnt have CoC. Also Zoro doesnt dilute CoC because he has shown to impose a conquerors will. Top of that people "Yasuie" who everone adored willingly followed Zoro, same with Hiyori

The difference is Sanji has 0 traits of a god damn conqueror. literally 0.

It would have made actual sense to get it in WCI but that didnt happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.