Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
mugi crew>zoro ambition
The Grandmaster specifically stated, whilst joining, how Luffy's dream would not have implicated Zoro would have failed to achieve his in order to have Luffy achieve his dream.

I think more specifically he meant how Luffy shall not made him lost the opportunity to become WSS in order to become PK, so in a certain sense Zoro still values his goal extensively and would not allow Luffy's lust for PK cancel it.

Ask Luffy. He said he cannot be PL without Sanji. He never said so about Zoro.

In this chapter, Robin is saying that Sanji is Luffy’s wings. Does any crewmember said anything about Zoro’s importance to help Luffy reach his dream.
If luffy never said that to Zoro, maybe it's because Zoro never did his bitch by leaving the crew ? :risitavirus:

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
The Grandmaster specifically stated, whilst joining, how Luffy's dream would not have implicated Zoro would have failed to achieve his in order to have Luffy achieve his dream.

I think more specifically he meant how Luffy shall not made him lost the opportunity to become WSS in order to become PK, so in a certain sense Zoro still values his goal extensively and would not allow Luffy's lust for PK cancel it.
zoro said to kuma than a crew whitout captain can't exist

Technically speaking, Luffy is also just a combatant too. I don't think that makes him the least contributing member of the crew.
Luffy has the biggest contribution to the crew, His role of being the captain combined with his Combative Prowess is what makes him the biggest contributor to the crew. And if you want to just call him a combatant, then my response is Luffys Combative prowess is so Great it supercedes everybody elses contributions.

Zoro: Fights Kaido, Cuts him, Scares him, Saves Luffy multiple times, saves his fellow WG members, and literally breaks his body withstanding some of the most powerful attacks in the series.

Meanwhile, Sanji be like: Fuck that shit bitch, I am equal to you coz Robin said I am Luffy's wings.:milaugh:
Huh typical attitude
Yeah Let's pretend that everything Sanji did this arc is non existent, and make it sound funny when you compare to what Zoro did so far

Funny it's coming from the same user who quoted me saying "no one denies Sanji is an important pillar"
Clearly you don't deny :few:

Zoro: Fights Kaido, Cuts him, Scares him, Saves Luffy multiple times, saves his fellow WG members, and literally breaks his body withstanding some of the most powerful attacks in the series.

Meanwhile, Sanji be like: Fuck that shit bitch, I am equal to you coz Robin said I am Luffy's wings.:milaugh:
While Zoro is playing with Yonkos - Wings of PK do not care about such feeble pirates

Huh typical attitude
Yeah Let's pretend that everything Sanji did this arc is non existent, and make it sound funny when you compare to what Zoro did so far

Funny it's coming from the same user who quoted me saying "no one denies Sanji is an important pillar"
Clearly you don't deny :few:
He is important but some fans here making it like he is the most important one:choppawhat:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
In the eyes of history? Probably because that’s the power of being able to write the narrative.

When you control the information to make yourself look good you can frame anything as patriotic and good.
We are not talking about the eyes of history we are talking reality inside the world of one piece.
And the marines wanted toexecute ace because he was a pirate who never attacked civilians and because he was the son of the pk.
They were definitely the bad guys ecen though they had some good guys on their side.

Status
Not open for further replies.