Zoro's position in the Strawhat crew

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Paperchampion23 @Monkey D Luffy Do you think the fact that Brook isn’t even mentioned in the title suggests that Maria isn’t his main fight?
Not sure. It would just mean Robin's the main player in this fight and Brook's backup. We had a similar situation in Thriller Bark when Chopper and Robin fought Hogback but the chapter was titled "Prate Chopper VS Mysterious Man Hogback." I would like for Brook to get a fight, but I'm not sure he will.

Should make a thread about that everything that stayed in people's heart..

ZKK
Sanji vs King
Yamato with Byakko devil fruit
Carrot joining the crew
Kid doing something

What else?
we cant know people expactations :) Yours is very clear , i guess :)
Post automatically merged:

If Zoro and Sanji are wings, what's Jimbei?
just a common oldy guy that was recruited for fish.

Original japenese doesnt matter

Original Japanese calls kaido “100 beasts kaido” and Kaido has nothing to do with 100 beasts
One Piece was created by a japanese and written in japanese, its ridiculous to say it doesn't matter when the true intent of the author is in that language.. Just like the anime is taking liberties by adding fillers so is the Viz translator sometimes with his interpretation, which he shouldn't do..

Is '' Black Leg '' Sanji directly related to his leg being black? No

Is '' A 100 beasts '' Kaido directly related to him being 100 different beasts?? NO

Its an epithet to describe how strong he is, Kaido is as strong as 100 beasts..

Also your crap about one mythical devil fruit per type has been proven wrong.. So don't go assuming stuff next time

Lol, what kind of readers pay more attention to a line than they pay to the person saying it? Robin broke off a throwaway compliment because the dude was crying.

What about her fight? Does she really have anything to compensate for having no Haki? Etc
Robin and Sanji moments are really unique since pre-TS :amazing:

Jack was held back by the scabards in base multiple times, and I belive all of the ones that didnt time travel are tobi roppo level AT BEST. Sanji has only been dodging hybrid Queen, he hasnt caused any damage so far besides breaking the metal teeth wich isnt really damage, so lets not get over ourselves here when Jinbe was shown to be able able to block a Yonko and an admiral by himself
Dude Inu and Neku are bare minimum Tobi Roppo Level individually without sulong, and jack went up against two of them. Also The fact is Base Sanji is not struggling against Queen whatsoever..... And Jimbeis feats arent enough because we've seen those scabbards who you say are tobi roppo level have feats against yonko much more impressive than what jimbei did to big mom. Jimbei has blocking feats sure but his offensive feats are nowhere near what the scabbards did who are tobi roppo level accoriding to you. Feats can only take you so far, hierarchy is decided by the Victors , Which is why Oda has not taken Zoro out despite his rooftop feats. Jimbei like Sanji has not defeated anybody but fodder post timeskip. Now their getting their fights to show how strong they are and Sanjis opponent is a whole tier above jimbeis not even in the same discussion.

Dude Inu and Neku are bare minimum Tobi Roppo Level individually without sulong, and jack went up against two of them. Also The fact is Base Sanji is not struggling against Queen whatsoever..... And Jimbeis feats arent enough because we've seen those scabbards who you say are tobi roppo level have feats against yonko much more impressive than what jimbei did to big mom. Jimbei has blocking feats sure but his offensive feats are nowhere near what the scabbards did who are tobi roppo level accoriding to you. Feats can only take you so far, hierarchy is decided by the Victors , Which is why Oda has not taken Zoro out despite his rooftop feats. Jimbei like Sanji has not defeated anybody but fodder post timeskip. Now their getting their fights to show how strong they are and Sanjis opponent is a whole tier above jimbeis not even in the same discussion.
-Inu and Neko got tired from fighting Jack every 12 hours, Jack was unfazed and was fighting them non stop for 5 days and nights without using his hybrid as far as we know. Tobi roppo level is the best I would give to them
-Sanji hasnt done shit to Queen either
-Are you really comparing the feats of 9 people(from wich at least 5 of them should be tobi roppo level) working together to those of 1 guy? Sanji hasnt done anything as impressive as the scabbards too then
-Jinbe defeated Who's who, Sanji hasnt defeated anybody relevant yet
-Like I said, Jinbe is most likely done with Who's who so who knows what happens now. If he fights Jack or even BM then what? Thats why I said that its best to just wait and see how things will go down

Robin and Sanji moments are really unique since pre-TS :amazing:
I mean this is a character who was introduced two volumes after Arlong Park. Pitiful screen time
Without Panels or full Summary there's not much to comment over Robin.. I said this before but i'm just delighted that Oda seems to be leaning toward a 1v1 with Robin against Black Maria..
Without panels or full summary there's not much to say about an out of context line about a character who doesn't even show up in the chapter. Meanwhile we have two pictures of Robin. But this thread is something else.

Status
Not open for further replies.